Gary Harmon lays down a TSL number tonight!!!

Otto J

With Cal behind the AMS1000 and the XFI In full TSL trim with a Precision 42-76 turbo (<-----not a typo) at Bradenton Motorsports Park an
8.65 at 158.4!!!!!!

Congrats Gary!!!! that is getting it done!!!

Dusty sure has a way with nailing down those PTC converters!

With Cal behind the AMS1000 and the XFI In full TSL trim with a Precision 42-76 turbo (<-----not a typo) at Bradenton Motorsports Park an
8.65 at 158.4!!!!!!

Congrats Gary!!!! that is getting it done!!!

Dusty sure has a way with nailing down those PTC converters!
Dam! Btw, call me and let me know what time ur gonna be around tomorrow.

Wow. Who would ever have thought. It just keeps going faster. I heard some rumors about what was done to that converter.... Hmmmmmm

Gary, Greg, and little Harmon Congrats! Wished I was down there helping you guys out.

I think this calls for a Hooter's dinner on the way home!!

Wow. Who would ever have thought. It just keeps going faster. I heard some rumors about what was done to that converter.... Hmmmmmm

Goes to show what can be done when you got your **** together with a 76 T4 turbo and it wasn't even turned up as far as you would think!

Damn, he could make the field in TSO.
Very impressive, hats off to the hold team!

Great run by Gary! Reynolds is going to be real interesting if Billy T brings his car down. I know Willard will be there, too. I wouldn't be suprised if we see this little 76 go 160mph!!!

We did a little experimenting with the car and so far things look very promising. There's a couple more things I want to try if Gary will let me ;)

WSLN 6 said:
Nice! What boost?
Since this class falls between TSM and TSO, we try and keep the boost in between the TSM standard of 24 psi and the TSO standard of 74psi :rolleyes:

Since this class falls between TSM and TSO, we try and keep the boost in between the TSM standard of 24 psi and the TSO standard of 74psi :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

LOL! :D