Gary Harmon's TSL Car

HighPSI

Staff member
I just wanted to congratulate my friend Gary Harmon on his recent performance in his TSL car. Gary ran an 8.44 at Bowling Green on his way to winning TSO this year. Gary has a 76mm turbo and Champion heads on his Robert Fulco prepped, XFI tuned, Stage2 engine.
Reynolds will be real interesting with Biily T, Jimmy Morrison, Willard Brown, and Scott Bolek coming down to try and take the TSL crown.

Nice

Congratulations Gary, that is an unbelievable run with the 76. Getting it done big with a Mary Kay turbo.:tongue: I am looking forward to Reynolds. I think us TSL guys will have a good time.

Wow that is impressive, what is the approximate weight of the car?

Thanks to all for the kind words, To run these cars at this level takes a team effort and I have to give thanks to all that have helped, Greg & Tommy Harmon my crew, Robert Fulco who built me a true Buick drag racing engine. Dave Wicks who built the chassis and the trans and is a great friend. Cal & Holly Hartline, she gets the best parts you need and tells you when you will get them, none of us would run the numbers we do without Cal's vast knowledge of the FAST systems and the AMS boost controller period!!!!

This is the time slip numbers from the finals
R/T.....052
60'.....1.259
1/8....5.415
mph...130.43
1/4....8.444
mph...161.81
The car weight was 3385-3390 we only had to weigh 3200 for the class
Make no mistake all the planets and god was lined up for us to win. There were 4 cars faster who should have won, this was just plain luck!!!

Nice light! And even nicer 60' :biggrin: Thanks for posting the incrementals. You have set the bar for TSL, I'm sure Reynold's will be interesting.

CONGRAT'S GARY AND CREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can't wait to see what's next for the little turbo that COULD!!!!

see youall in Reynolds!!!!!!

JD