G/N hotrod project

Hydroboost Conversion

Hi! Did You Get That Pump Mounted Yet? How Is The Hydroboost Lining Up With The Pedal? Let Me Know....bob

You're Killing Me! Abs "power Brake Service" Is Owned By Pedro, Guillermo, And Lucio Gomez. They Are Former Employees Of Mine. They Entered The U.s. Illegally, Shall We Say? They Worked For Me Long Enough To Learn My Business, And While There, Embezzeled My Inventory, Filed Worker's Comp Claims, Stole Tools, Solicited Customers To Come To Their House, Installing Parts Stolen Off Of My Shelf, And Then Stole My Customer List. They Then Went Into My Business Calling Themselves "power Brake And Exchange Service" Sound Familiar? They Used My Name To Ride Off Of My Reputation. Several Lawsuits Later, They Changed Their Name A Few Times. They Never Had Insurance To Cover The Lawsuit. At Car Shows, They Send 2 "goons" To Rough Me Up, For Telling The Public What They Did. That 12v Jeep Booster Was A Design I Started To Market, In 2000, But Never Saw The 12v Pump As Reliable. Those Units Were Designed By Bendix For Jeeps In 1989. They Have The Same Problems As The Powermaster. Pump Failures. Those Were Not Not Designed By The Gomez Bros., As They Claim, But By Bendix, Who Dropped The Design In 1991. Be Aware That All Parts Used On That Unit Are.....used. They Will Not Warranty It, Either. Bosch Knows About These People, And Will Never Sell To Them. Stacey David Wants To Start A New T.v. Show Exposing Them.

Holy crap :eek: That's heavy stuff! I can't imagine how pissed you must've been. One thing you could do is contact Tom Martino and Clark Howard to get the word out on the radio. Tom is pretty much in the Denver area and Clark is in Atlanta but his show is carried throughout the country. Good luck with everything. Here are a couple of links for ya :cool:

Tom Martino
troubleshooter.com :: Home

Clark Howard
clarkhoward.com: Save more, spend less and avoid ripoffs

Hi! Did You Get That Pump Mounted Yet? How Is The Hydroboost Lining Up With The Pedal? Let Me Know....bob

Bob,

I would like to stop by your shop sometime next week and talk about the install, I can't thank you enough for letting me borrow these parts.

I will call before I come ...

David

The best thing about this car is yeah, it may look like a GN, but beneath it all is a Olds cutlass. lol

Nice car. Looks sharp. I also love the looks of the GN's. Be really sweet to do this to another cutlass and make one of each type of G body. Have a stable of them.... GN, GP, Monte SS, Cutlass, Malibu and maybe even do a elky.

I guess the car has to be tilted as a diesel car to do this in Ca? you couldn't put a diesel in a originally gas powered car and get away with emissions?

But I thought they all just wanted to come here to work. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yeah Right!

Oh wait, I am white so that is just a racist remark. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You're Killing Me! Abs "power Brake Service" Is Owned By Pedro, Guillermo, And Lucio Gomez. They Are Former Employees Of Mine. They Entered The U.s. Illegally, Shall We Say? They Worked For Me Long Enough To Learn My Business, And While There, Embezzeled My Inventory, Filed Worker's Comp Claims, Stole Tools, Solicited Customers To Come To Their House, Installing Parts Stolen Off Of My Shelf, And Then Stole My Customer List. They Then Went Into My Business Calling Themselves "power Brake And Exchange Service" Sound Familiar? They Used My Name To Ride Off Of My Reputation. Several Lawsuits Later, They Changed Their Name A Few Times. They Never Had Insurance To Cover The Lawsuit. At Car Shows, They Send 2 "goons" To Rough Me Up, For Telling The Public What They Did. That 12v Jeep Booster Was A Design I Started To Market, In 2000, But Never Saw The 12v Pump As Reliable. Those Units Were Designed By Bendix For Jeeps In 1989. They Have The Same Problems As The Powermaster. Pump Failures. Those Were Not Not Designed By The Gomez Bros., As They Claim, But By Bendix, Who Dropped The Design In 1991. Be Aware That All Parts Used On That Unit Are.....used. They Will Not Warranty It, Either. Bosch Knows About These People, And Will Never Sell To Them. Stacey David Wants To Start A New T.v. Show Exposing Them.

This thread should never die LOL

Any progress on getting the motor turned up?

The car is sweet by the way

BW

I keep coming back to this thread, DROOOLING:eek:

Are you still daily driving it?

Man, if i spent all that time making it so nice id be taking more pictures of it and sharing them with others;)

BW

Man, if i spent all that time making it so nice id be taking more pictures of it and sharing them with others;)

BW

There are more pictures on my website 18to1.com

And yes its a daily driver :biggrin:

Ive already been to the site, saw all the pictures and they were GREAT!

The forum was down last i was there.

That car is friggin awesome.

PM me if you want to sell it;)

BW

BW

There is a nice article in the November issue of Diesel Power Magazine, look for Darth Vader. :biggrin:

Visiting here from Coloradofans.com (Chevy Colorados) and i've gotta admit this vehicle is pure sexx! Genius genius in every way. My old roomate had a 1980 C10 that was a diesel from the factory and basically swapped in 3 different gas engines into it before puttin in a ZZ502 and NO EMISSIONS LAWS WHATSOEVER!!!

Plus the fact that you can also use bio-diesel is also kinda cool. Have you tried it yet?

I used to be a mechanic for Chevrolet so im a bit familiar with the power of the Duramax but got a question for ya, that 4L85E gonna be strong enough? I've heard alot of bad things from the 4L80Es on box vans and stuff so everyone's always praising the Alisons but wow are the Alisons a super heavy tranny used to take a cherry picker to lift one onto a tranny jack.

Plus the fact that you can also use bio-diesel is also kinda cool. Have you tried it yet?

I used to be a mechanic for Chevrolet so im a bit familiar with the power of the Duramax but got a question for ya, that 4L85E gonna be strong enough? I've heard alot of bad things from the 4L80Es on box vans and stuff so everyone's always praising the Alisons but wow are the Alisons a super heavy tranny used to take a cherry picker to lift one onto a tranny jack.

The tranny is holding fine for now with about 1000lb/ft, but I will be increasing the power in the next couple of months. :biggrin:

That car sucks.

NO, just kidding. That is not only original, but very nicely executed too. When I first read the initial post, I too, thought this was some fruitcake, ruining yet another nice G body. Lol. This car will get you famous. If you havent already been in several magazines and car shows on tv, you soon will. What I cant believe is, how EFFORTLESSLY your MASSIVE rear wheels break loose. And you still get 33 mpg?? That is just INSANE. Thats a gigantic leap in modifying g bodys. Like I said, youre going to be famous in the near future. Good job man.

Hydroboost Conversion

Hi Dave. I Was Wondering If You Have Had A Chance To See What Kind Of Boost (manifold Pressure) That Your Car Builds Now With The Hydroboost Installed. Does The Car Feel Faster? Bob