G/N hotrod project

Bob,

I want to thank you again for all the help !
The car brake much better now with the hydro boost, but when I power brake it the front wheels lock but the rear start to spin :confused: .
Do you think I need a proportioning valve?

odd gnx said:
Bob,

.......but when I power brake it the front wheels lock but the rear start to spin :confused:

I wonder if the 1000 ft-lbs of torque could be a factor? :biggrin:

Hydroboost Conversion

Hey! That Sounds Great! It's Something It Wouldn't Do Before. It's Been Awhile Since I Drag Raced An Automatic. Is It O.k. To Let The Rears Spin? The Fronts Are Holding The Car. 1000ft-lbs Of Torque? Cool. If You Want The Rears To Hold, Also, Then We Have To Increase Caliper Size. Adjustable Prop Valves Only Turn Down Pressure, Not Up. The Rear Caliper Pistons Need To Be Larger To Clamp The Rotor.

Hey! That Sounds Great! It's Something It Wouldn't Do Before. It's Been Awhile Since I Drag Raced An Automatic. Is It O.k. To Let The Rears Spin? The Fronts Are Holding The Car. 1000ft-lbs Of Torque? Cool. If You Want The Rears To Hold, Also, Then We Have To Increase Caliper Size. Adjustable Prop Valves Only Turn Down Pressure, Not Up. The Rear Caliper Pistons Need To Be Larger To Clamp The Rotor.

Yes we have to do something, because I can't build any boost at the moment....damm Diesel Torque :biggrin:

I'll follow up with you after new years..thanks again for the xlnt service. :smile:

This thread is linked all over the place. Check out the very bottom of the post.

Any updates on the car?

still have this car???? I kn0w Im bumping an old thread but Im thinking about doing an LB7 in my wagon