G-Body Nationals - Richard Clarks & Piedmont Dragway - May 1-4

Hot Air

E85 and S.E./Carolinas Moderator
Staff member
Everyone planning to attend? I should be there most days. Should be fun.

They have seminars and chassis dyno runs at Richards on May 1 & 2 (and a killer BBQ...free!).

They have, of course, drag racing at Piedmont on May3 & 4.

Plus lots of vendors at both sites. Let me know if you are going.
Conrad Carter
Albemarle, NC
704-467-1310 cell

I will be there for all days also , can not wait have never been to a Buick meet before . Got my BBQ reserve and motel so Im ready .

Im there the duration...flying in from MN.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'll be there early Wednesday morning. Probably sleep in till 8am or so. I'll be shot from the drive

Tuesday night for me....coming from Detroit.

Everyone planning to attend? I should be there most days. Should be fun.

They have seminars and chassis dyno runs at Richards on May 1 & 2 (and a killer BBQ...free!).

They have, of course, drag racing at Piedmont on May3 & 4.

Plus lots of vendors at both sites. Let me know if you are going.
Conrad Carter
Albemarle, NC
704-467-1310 cell

Hey Conrad, We talked a time or two about a car I was looking at out of town. I'm from Gibsonville, NC only about 20 minutes from Richard Clark's shop, unfortunately I haven't had the chance to meet him. I'm planning to be there Thursday, maybe Friday and or Saturday and look forward to meeting you. Anybody likely to have any cars for sale at the event? I'm still looking for an an 86/87 T-type or "T". If anybody out there has anything available, please PM me and we can discuss.
Thanks,
Charles

Weather forcast this morning (Monday) is great! We should have 4 good days.
Conrad

I will be there Friday after work.
Coming from Raeford NC.
Around what time do the races end?

Anyone going down Saturday? Or late Friday night?

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

I will be there Thrusday and Friday. Not sure what time racing will stop on Friday. Depends on how many cars show up and how many runs everyone wants to make. I would guess pretty late on Friday.
Conrad