2010 Turbobuick.com Nationals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make plans guys! This is going to be a HUGE event! Trying to bring in as much TurboBuick knowledge and history to one event as possible!

Fun

The ENTIRE point of this event is to let your hair down (if you have any, turboindian:D ) and kick back and enjoy the week. We do have plans to add new classes that noone has ever seen (Tag Team and TSR) and possibly a new one that is just getting off the ground (THS). More details to follow and more guest speakers will be added soon. Your not going to want to miss this one.

Update 8.12.09

To add to our list of technical guests I would like to welcome Mike Licht and Bob Bailey from Full Throttle Speed. For all you folks running the Trans+ and Maf Pro among others Mike will be able to help get you the knowledge to get your machine dialed in. Bob will bring a WEALTH of knowledge for anyone wanting info on computer chip setups. Welcome Mike and Bob and we will see you here in March at the 2010 Turbobuick.com Nats!!

Welcome and Thanks Guys!

This thing is only getting bigger! Make your plans!!!!

Welcome and Thanks Guys!

This thing is only getting bigger! Make your plans!!!!

Hope you guys are working on getting the BWR monster back together for this!! I would personally love to see this beast in action!! Any updates??
Mike:cool:

Update 8.12.09

We are also in the process of adding vendors to attend here in March so with that being said we would like to welcome Jack Cotton from Cottons Performance from Agawam, MA. Jack brings years of buick knowledge, parts, and experience as well as innovative products for the Buick community. Welcome Jack and your crew to the 2010 Turbobuick.com Nats!!

Any other vendors want to attend please feel free to email or PM me so I can lets everyone know that you are on board...

Update 8.12.09

We would like to welcome vendor Scot W. and crew from GNS Performance out of Seymour, TN. GNS Performance carries a variety of products such as methanol injection kits, LED Tail lights, Braces, custom emblems and much more. Please support GNS Performance and we can't wait to have you as a vendor in March at the 2010 Turbobuick.com Nats!!

When I started this web site one of the goals was always to have a TB.com event. Now that this is going to happen there was no way I was going to miss it. Bob and I have a few big suprises planned and some awesome new products under devolpment, This will be the place you can see them in 2010. We are also looking forward to the tech/dyno sessions. We will be there to help anyone who has questions or needs tuning assistance with any style engine managment. One huge thanks to Clint for all the hard work and one to Shane for making this finally happen.
Mike Licht

Update 8.14

For another Tech speaker we would like to welcome Cal Hartline from Hartline Performance all the way from Melbourne, FL. Cal will actually have 2 tech sessions, the first one is basic engine management and XFI Basics. Later on in the day he will have an Advanced XFI tuning class. We appreciate Cal's expert advice and we welcome him as a guest speaker to the 2010 Turbobuick.com Nats!!

Thanks for inviting me! I look forward to the tech sessions and plan on sitting in on as many of the other sessions as I can. Having two diferent sessions is a great idea. I will also be at the track for anyone that may need some assistance.

Update 8.15

We would like to welcome Vendor/Tech speaker Paul Ferry and crew from HRPartsNstuff from Atwater, OH. Paul carries a complete line of suspension parts, sway bars, motor mounts and much more. We are happy to welcome Paul to our line of guest speakers and look forward to having him here in NC for the 2010 Turbobuick.com Nats!!

Thanks for inviting us, We look forward to the informative Tech sessions and everything that the Turbobuick.com nationals has to offer. From the looks of it so far this is going to be one hell of an event and we are proud to be a part of it!

SW.

Update 8.16.09

We would like to welcome Vendor/Tech speaker Lonnie Diers from Extreme Automatics all the way from Mulberry, IN. Lonnie has been in the transmission business for years and Extreme Automatice can handle Pro Tree Racers, Hi HP Drag cars, Super Stock, Bracket Racing, Truck Pulling, Monster Trucks, Rock Crawlers, Baja Trucks, Street Cars, Street and Strip, Hot Rods and just about any application you can imagine. Welcome Lonnie and we cant wait to have you here for the 2010 Turbobuick.com Nats!!

Clarification

There seems to be some confusion about the track that this event is going to be held. The 1/8th mile track is 10 minutes from Burlington and is called Piedmont Dragway. Some folks might be confused with another post regarding the event location. Just wanted to clear some confusion.

Hot Dog Race

Ever hear of a Hot Dog Race? I remember it from a smaller track i went to when i lived in PA. if it sounds intriguing let me know and i will give you the rules and details. It breaks up the racing and adds a fun edge to it. Even your wife, girlfriend or kids can get involved.

There seems to be some confusion about the track that this event is going to be held. The 1/8th mile track is 10 minutes from Burlington and is called Piedmont Dragway. Some folks might be confused with another post regarding the event location. Just wanted to clear some confusion.

How far is the track from Richard Clark's ?? I was at his last open house, so I know where his shop is.

Thanks
John

Status
Not open for further replies.