FWD "turbo 3800" GTP runs 10.38 @136mph!!! *Video*

Whoa now I'm impressed with that!

Ok, call me DUMB but WTF is with the wheelie bars on a front wheel drive car? Just in case it suddenly turns into a rear drive car without the owner's knowledge?? :rolleyes:

They put down pressure on the front tires by pushing the rear up.

it is cheating....

i think its banned in the RICER version of the NHRA. maybe its the hydrolic lift traction bars or something.

but really why on earth would you want a 10 second FWD car. i find no fun with that at all!

but thats just me!

Haters got the high beams on:rolleyes:

I like anything fast.Be it a Honda,Pontiac,Ford or Buick.:)

Dont you think ALOT of the race would be between the drivers racing FWD cars??I do.

The wheelie bar is legal in IHRA but the nuematically operated bar has been banned for years.Only one guy ever ran one and that was Chris Rado and they banned it cause it was so effective.:cool:

whats wrong with a fast car? thats pretty gay if you dont like a fast car, might as well be gay off this turbo buick site of you dont like turbo buicks..... oh yeah, might as well sell your buick v6 to go buy a v8 car, cause everyone knows that the power of a v6 cant exceed a v8 motor:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I know the guys at INTENSE, great group of guys and all of their cars are very impressive.

That car should go 9's this year. :cool:

DUDE

Easy on the Gay slams. You can have your opinion on Gay people, this is America.

You not only hurt the gay person, you hurt their family: the children, brothers, sisters, friends, parents, and X-wives.

Let's not pick on any groups of people on this board or it could get real ugly.

Go fast with Class
Quit talkin out your assssssssssssss.

_

Originally posted by FAMLYKAR
Easy on the Gay slams. You can have your opinion on Gay people, this is America.

You not only hurt the gay person, you hurt their family: the children, brothers, sisters, friends, parents, and X-wives.
Hmmmm very suspicious, are YOU offended?? ;)

Originally posted by 1000MileStylez
whats wrong with a fast car? thats pretty gay if you dont like a fast car, might as well be gay off this turbo buick site of you dont like turbo buicks..... ..... :rolleyes:

When I was younger, the term "gay" meant happy. Years later it was directed at same sex couples. Now I hear the teenagers use it in a non-sexual way that I do not understand?:confused:

Please do not turn this thread, or any thread, into one bashing or name-calling at any person or group. At this point I will not "edit" this thread, but will be glad to eliminate anyone's post that does ask.

Why must a thread started about an impressive car be turned into a pile of dog feces:confused: :(

Please keep this thread on topic and a good suggestion would be if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all!!!

Kenny, do you happen to know if this car is full weight/full interior? If so that makes it even more impressive!

Very nice run,

I do have to hand it to them for stepping up to the challenges the wrong wheel drive bring.

Could you imagine driving that around on the street. :eek:

Originally posted by gn85
Very nice run,

I do have to hand it to them for stepping up to the challenges the wrong wheel drive bring.

Could you imagine driving that around on the street. :eek:

and that is why a fast fwd dont apeal to me. its not that i think the car is rice. i respect the hell out of the car and its owners. but i would not spend my money for that car.

its a personal choice. i am not "hating on the car"

Dathan

I looked through their site. He's got some simple receipies similar to the ones on .org. Doesn't look too hard to make them a 13 second car and not lose any streetablity. I don't mind fwd. I prefer rwd but hey if it works so be it.

I know how much time and money it takes to get a car to go that fast. I don't care what anyone says..that's impressive!!!!!

Originally posted by progress1vebmx
I'm 18, so gay = stupid.

I've picked up "ghey" into my vocabulary as meaning "stupid" which causes me a great deal of embarassment when it slips out among a gay co-worker or friend. I don't mean anything derogatory by it, but I'm not sure they find it amusing. I've been trying to purge it from my vocabulary but haven't had much success.

Jim

Enough of the fag talk already. As 86brick said, lets keep this about the car in the video. That is impressive. FWD cars are a handfull forsure. want to talk about torque steer. Its funny, you look at one of those guys driving a quick FWD car and there forearms look like Popeye.