Found a low mile GN.

1pdqV6

My brother spotted this thing sitting covered up on a trailer not more than 5 miles from me . He said he thought it looked like a GN. So I go there and the property is all fenced in and locked up. Its out in the country, and kind of reminded me of the wrong turn movies. Lots of cars around but no one is coming to greet me lol. So I leave, and come back again the next day, I can see the car and it does look like a turbo car. So the next day when I get there someone is outside and they come to see me. I am driving the Turbo T , so hes interested. Long story short, a real nice guy. Yes its a GN, and yes he will sell it. He bought it in 1995, hes only put about 7000 miles on it in that time. He has been anal about its upkeep, under oiling, spraying all the door and trunk rubber to keep them soft, covering the seats with a towel when he did drive it etct. He just moved out to the country, it used to sit in his garage on a rubber mat with a fan blowing under it. He says it was appraised for $25,000 Canadian. I got it for much, much less. It has 61,500 klms on it. About 37,000 miles, orig paint, its very clean. But now I need to sell my Regal T and my Mustang Vert to help pay for it. :(
Oh as a post script , he has 4 NOS Grand National rims and center caps. Both still in the boxes. The rims are like brand new, lol, well I guess they are new. Real, real, nice. What are they worth ?? He want a lot for them.

speedo swap. And I've been approached by three people, not TR people, that have had NOS GN wheels for sale just in the last 6 months. I tell ya'. Get one of these cars and everyone finds you that has anything to do with them. They too wanted too much money, I thought at least, at $2,000 for the set or there abouts.

He wants $1500 Canadian for the caps and rims.

Speedo swap? not sure what you mean? Are u implying its been swapped ?

Sent from my C6616 using Tapatalk

He wants $1500 Canadian for the caps and rims.

Speedo swap? not sure what you mean? Are u implying its been swapped ?

I'm no expert, but I believe that's what he's implying. Pretty sure that came stock with the 85mph speedo.

They do, its a Canadian car. The speedo is in kilometers.

OK, so I didn't think about the Kilometers. Everyone in the US knows that whole metric/imperial thing just doesn't make sense anyway. :)

Why is the front end so high? looks like there is no engine in it...

It has a jack under passengers front wheel. The tire went flat. There is a motor in it.

They do, its a Canadian car. The speedo is in kilometers.

Which is why it may well have 161k from the look of the fillers . I have 181K and my fillers look much better. That's been outside a lot for a Canadian car IMHO.

Which is why it may well have 161k from the look of the fillers . I have 181K and my fillers look much better. That's been outside a lot for a Canadian car IMHO.
I am not new to cars or Buicks. I have been around for a few years. It has been outside on the trailer for less than a year, the car is very dirty . It is very close to a gravel road. The fillers are not as bad as they appea
DSC_2906.JPG
r. The car is in very good condition. There is no way this is a 100,000 mile car ( or 161,000 klms) everything about it is too nice. And for what I paid for it, as clean as it is, even @ 161,000 klms it was a deal.

Thanks, guys, got it all polished up. Dropped the tank and put a new fuel pump in and backed it into the garage under its own steam tonight. Not running too good, at the moment. Prob going to have to do a tune up next.