For sale. 1986 Grand National

Do you have a possible list of things done to the car?

Such as:

fuel pump
what's still original to the car
hows the Arkansas rust? :biggrin:
original wheels available?
Is the carpet in the rear laid in or just quick fit?
What's going on with the shifter handle?
regular oil services? what kind of oil?
Are those the TA wheels? THe backspacing on the rears looks a little off (might just be pics)
Motor unopened I assume?
Radio work?
Power antenna mast work?
Door seals look 86', do the t-top seals leak?
Do you have the bags for the tops?
I know better than to ask about the AC :biggrin:

DOn't mind me, I have been on the hunt for a while and my window is closing.
I pm'd you.

Thanks,

Dan

There's a good chance you will be hearing from me. Can you PM me a phone #?

Thanks.

Dan

The car can be seen at the foot of Petit Jean Mountain on the Oppelo side this weekend. The Petit Jean car show and Swap meet is every year on Father's day weekend. Beautiful place for a car show.

TTT.
Car is still at may Dad's house. It is still for sale at the same price if anyone is interested. Car could be a great deal for someone that knows these cars.

Is the car rust free? I am interested. Are you interested in any trades?

Maybe a little surface rust on the frame. Trade, I might consider it but probably not . What do you have?

I have some ATVs. They are a ton of fun. One is a 4x4 that will go through almost anything!

I have a 99 mustang gt. Black with tan leather. Taken down the strip once ran 14.2. Own it since it had 7 miles on it. Doesn't use nor leak and oil. Would be a strong car with a 4.10 gear installed but still fun to drive to hear the borlaug mufflers. Would you be interested in trading the GN for it or working something out? Thanks

willing to sell as a roller, minus motor,tranny,wire harness, intercooler ?what gears are in the rear?

I am really not interested in a trade. I don't want to sell it as a roller. If someone wants to buy it and make it a roller that is fine.
My absolute bottom dollar for the Car the way it sits is $6900. Bring a trailer and take it home. But don't bother offering any less.
Thanks, Jon

How bad is the knocking? Is it loud or exhaust leaks. I'm in Bowling green ky. I would be a long road trip. To not know what the sound was. Please inform. Beautiful GN!