FLAT PODS & 2 1/16 GAUGE HOLDER FOR STEERING COLUMN.

Just got the gauge/scanmaster holder yesterday.....man, what a beautiful piece of work! It's perfect! Even the right color paint (Grand National gray)

What a great job he did in making this cool accessory! Couldn't have been happier! It fits perfect on my steering column and doesn't block the speedometer/instrument panel.

Wish I had thought of this.......Eddie sure goes through lot of trouble to make such a professionally made product that we can all use.

I give this item an A+ all the way. Not a thing wrong with it, perfect paint job. All Turbo Buicks should have this accessory in their cars.

Great job, Eddie! Great job! And thanks a million.

Bruce '87 Grand National

I got mine. Fits really well and is solid. Thank you for bringing something useful and affordable to our community. We need more people with your ambition and creativity. I am very pleased with it. Thanks again, now make something else really cool!
20170212_103417.jpg

Hi to every one looking. so got tired of seeing those square devices thrown here and jammed there where you really couldn't see them with ease so after about 2 years of trying this and trying that this is what I came up with this( please look at 1st pic ) oh sorry that was my this and that tries .here's what I ended up with that are painted with the paint from bweavy med dark gray and clear coated. Now look at the rest of there pics thanks for looking . the price is $ 80.bucks plus shipping need your zip to get actual shipping and also spoke to shane and I will be paying fees thanks.for looking . paypal is eddiedawg123@aol.com .

How much shipped to 30830. I want one in GN Gray. Thanks Tim.