FLAT PODS & 2 1/16 GAUGE HOLDER FOR STEERING COLUMN.

IMG_20170402_123639.jpg

Are you using dark blue paint for these?

View attachment 301012

Are you using dark blue paint for these?

Come on now....... nothing is perfect. This man has provided a quality product, maybe it's up to you to match the color to your car.....

Did you bother to read where I told you that you could buy a "pretty damn close" color at Kirbans? Sometimes you just need to do things for yourself.

I'm jus' sayin'...... The paint I bought matches the steering column perfectly.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 32
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 58
Last edited:
The question is to determine what paint is used, so I can get something different. Might be informative for someone down the line also, no intent to bash the product but can understand if it came off that way.

The question is to determine what paint is used, so I can get something different. Might be informative for someone down the line also, no intent to bash the product but can understand if it came off that way.

I thought I posted info about the paint here, it's in the other thread. I'll try to find it.

Edit : See Thread - 2.0 universal flatpods duel 2 1/16 gauges

Posts # 7 and #15

Last edited:
Deezdad is that panel dark blue in the back ground if it is thats pretty dark cause the paint i used is dark blue

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Yes its a dark blue turbo 87 t w/ matching interior, have a pic of the paint can? Again not to cause problems just want to get a shade that's closer to my interior. Kirban has dark blue paint but if its the same as what u used I won't get it.

Come on now....... nothing is perfect. This man has provided a quality product, maybe it's up to you to match the color to your car.....

Did you bother to read where I told you that you could buy a "pretty damn close" color at Kirbans? Sometimes you just need to do things for yourself.

I'm jus' sayin'...... The paint I bought matches the steering column perfectly.
That looks great, is that from kirban or??

That looks great, is that from kirban or??

Yes, it is, but I can't find the same brand now.

I don't think you can ship spray cans or I'd send it to you to use and send back.

I posted up some of the alternatives I could find.

Thanks for the thought Guy, will likely try Kirbans blue, just wanted to see if its different than gbodys which is what bpman uses I believe.