FLAT PODS & 2 1/16 GAUGE HOLDER FOR STEERING COLUMN.

Bruce urie will let now shipping on monday .thanks for the compliments always s good to hear wow 44 big gun for a women .but I'm sure she loves you and that will l never happen. Thanks again.

Bruce urie will let now shipping on monday .thanks for the compliments always s good to hear wow 44 big gun for a women .but I'm sure she loves you and that will l never happen. Thanks again.

Okay, I understand. You deserve the compliments...great work there.

Yeah, I concur, my loving wife would never use my gun for that purpose.....I just had to be dramatic to get attention.:rolleyes:

Will check in Monday.......have a nice weekend.....without snowstorms, if possible.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Good morning bruce urie shipping to 22508-9736 is 10.41 thank you.

Hey, Bruce here....thank you for the shipping quote....but, being an old burnt out fart, I forgot the price of the item.....also, your PayPal address....

Could you help an aging, falling apart, somewhat dork old guy here? The original price, and PayPal info?

I'm not too together today. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Best to you and your family.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Hey, Bruce here....thank you for the shipping quote....but, being an old burnt out fart, I forgot the price of the item.....also, your PayPal address....

Could you help an aging, falling apart, somewhat dork old guy here? The original price, and PayPal info?

I'm not too together today. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Best to you and your family.

Bruce '87 Grand National

All that info is in post number 1. :D

Bruce total is 90.41.pp is eddiedawg123@aol.com.thanks again.

PayPal just sent. (3 February 2017, Friday) Please make the holder in the same color as a STOCK 1987 Grand National is in, whatever gray you use. And thank you for the total......forgot all the info is on page one, as Guy mentioned.....mind is going.

My address should be complete on the PayPal thingy. If not, let me know.

Thanks kindly.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Very nice work on this. I velcro taped my SM to the column since 2010. Never had the ambition to try to make something for it to sit on. You nailed it man, great work. Will you Price shipped to 32461 please? I want one in gray, the original one with one Guage pod and flat top.