First

Originally posted by BADDGUY6
Looks like I win!!!:D

First one on was Tommy. I don't know how but I seen him logged in when I got on. And besides, the only way you'd beat us logging on is by throwing out the back seat.:rolleyes:

Re: Re: First

Originally posted by gokada
And besides, the only way you'd beat us logging on is by throwing out the back seat.:rolleyes:

POINT - Okada! :D LMAO over here!!! Gerald, I passed you at your cutoff - how did I beat you? :confused:

Re: Re: Re: First

Originally posted by 71RSZ28
POINT - Okada! :D LMAO over here!!! Gerald, I passed you at your cutoff - how did I beat you? :confused:

:confused: :confused: Beats me. All I know was when I got on, you were there.....

Are you complaining about wasting server space. Heck, I say create a side forum dedicated to this stuff. Call it the "Wasted Space Forum", "Irritate a Moderator Forum", and then shoot off a feedback section......ok, ok, nuff already.;)

Originally posted by Geoff87
I went to Starbucks, but..........:confused: Too late!

Which Starbucks?

And the "big" question of the evening: Were they real? :eek: :D

Originally posted by 71RSZ28
Which Starbucks?

And the "big" question of the evening: Were they real? :eek: :D

Bout as real as Geoff being at Starbucks. I'd like to borrow Chris's avator for this reply....Boinga, boinga......:eek: :eek:

Re: Re: First

First one on was Tommy. I don't know how but I seen him logged in when I got on. And besides, the only way you'd beat us logging on is by throwing out the back seat.:rolleyes:
That's right "Beat"you as in "First":D

Well, It was ether the throwing out the backseat or throwing out Jackson:rolleyes: Did I make the right choice?;)

Re: Re: Re: First

Originally posted by BADDGUY6
That's right "Beat"you as in "First":D

Well, It was ether the throwing out the backseat or throwing out Jackson:rolleyes: Did I make the right choice?;)

Hmmm, tough call.:confused:

Hey this pathetic little thread has more replies than the other more important ones like, "Way to go gokada". what gives??

So Geoff, what's your 11 sec. recipe gonna be?

Re: Re: Re: Re: First

Hey this pathetic little thread has more replies than the other more important ones like, "Way to go gokada". what gives??
So "Banned" must be real important.:D

Re: Re: Re: Re: First

:confused: :confused: Beats me. All I know was when I got on, you were there.....

Are you complaining about wasting server space. Heck, I say create a side forum dedicated to this stuff. Call it the "Wasted Space Forum", "Irritate a Moderator Forum", and then shoot off a feedback section......ok, ok, nuff already.;)

blah....blah....blah....AHHHH C'MON!

Had battery trouble:( Jackson AAA service came to the rescue.:)
Thanks Jackson!!:) (Looks like I made the right choice to throw out the backseat);) :D