Fiberglass Doors

They still make parts but the partnership split to 2 company's and they split the molds up. The second company did no survive and a lot of the Regal molds were lost when it shut down. :(

if they are the ones who did the doors I just bought! It's a shame. cause they are well made.

I'm not sure about the doors but bumper molds are gone for sure, my buddy got a very nice hood and bumpers for his Malibu from them, I called this winter to ask about regal bumpers and was given the history. Super nice guy to talk to and his stuff is quality from what I have seen, even said if I found enough guys and shipped him a hood he would build a mold for TRs.

My Hood and Trunk come from VFN and I think my Frt Bumper too and fit very well. if someone could duplicate the Doors, that would be awesome.

I'm not sure about the doors but bumper molds are gone for sure, my buddy got a very nice hood and bumpers for his Malibu from them, I called this winter to ask about regal bumpers and was given the history. Super nice guy to talk to and his stuff is quality from what I have seen, even said if I found enough guys and shipped him a hood he would build a mold for TRs.

Is the phone number listed above in this thread correct?

I have 604-859-4406 I called went to his voice mail Len is his name.

Joe must have had a dyslexic moment :p

Last edited:
Lol ok I just got off the phone with Tom from T & N this is the guy I talked to about the bumpers and did my buddies work he was part of Token glass and built both fiber glass and carbon fiber doors. Talked my ear off! Remembers doing work for Laurence Connolly back in the day and was happy to hear some of his work was still in circulation. He said if the numbers were there and it was worth his time he could put together a mold for pretty much anything if he had good parts to work with. Sadly all the Buick molds are gone with his old partner.

(604) 855-7798

https://www.facebook.com/T-N-Fiberglass-Racing-Parts-443396939104736/

I picked up a set of used glass doors that look as good as factory stuff. I think they are from token?
if a vendor got involved with t&n that would be great!

I got the doors back from the body shop. They look amazing. I am starting to transfer all the mechanisms over and it is a shame that they are no longer available. They look identical to the original doors. All the holes and curves are the exact same.

I think I have the same doors as you, I havn't put them on the car yet
Keep them...And get them on. They weigh nothing compared to the stock ones. I was looking into getting Fiberglass windows made from a friend, but that will set me back too much on time.

I plan to get them on . to tell the truth lexan windows aren't worth the trouble! Just make more power. Been there done that on other g bodies

I got the doors back from the body shop. They look amazing. I am starting to transfer all the mechanisms over and it is a shame that they are no longer available. They look identical to the original doors. All the holes and curves are the exact same.
I'm glad you guys have responded to this thread with this feedback. Like I said earlier, I knew they were great doors but wasn't aware the electric window motor would work and all. Thanks.

I will try and get my motors on. On the old doors the track is riveted, I will bolt it on the glass doors so it won't crack.