Fbody radiator do I need dual fans??

Did you check the connection at the relays?...the dried out dielectric grease clogging all the sockets and coating the pins and killing the connection? My fan was spinning at maybe 500rpm when I got my car. It was overheating all the time. After cleaning all that crap out at the relays and making it a solid, clean connection, my fan spun like a champ. Did you also burp the system when you swapped radiators? Theres no reason for your engine to run that hot even with a fan crapping out. I can drive 33 miles all the way home without my fan even turning on. Its set to turn on at 175, and it never gets there.
waddell87- whats with the hostility?

No Hostility- lets just keep it simple, I asked all ligit questions. Things get to confusing and Guys don't know what the hell to do. Simply Put- BIG Intercooler-Dual Fans. Med intercooler-probably not needed, Stock- definitly not . Especially if you are putting in a Better Rad 'cause you got no money. Thats all.:) :)

Just a Heads Up

Depending how fast you want to go would determine what Radiator to use. I have an F-body with the RJC front mount, and G-body fans but from what I hear some of these guys that are running mid to low 10's are getting exhaust gasses in the cooling system from head gasket issues. This is while running high boost 28+ and these F-body side tanks are blowing off during runs. :eek: I'm thinking about changing now. :(