Fastest Pump Gas / Alky Cars (updated 10.07.18)

Well guys I must have the worst luck.... blew the trans @ half truck... I cant get a break..

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Well guys I must have the worst luck.... blew the trans @ half truck... I cant get a break..

No I know some one with WORST LUCK.......... Brian (Phoneguy)
Sorry to hear u had trouble hope it's not to bad....:(

Phoneguy does have bad luck. Im a close second.

today at cecil county east coast buick nationals
theres a new #2 !!!
, not me i had a TA header crack that was killing my launch and short times only managed a 1.59 10.02 at less than 24 psi , drove back home and fixed that tonight and ill see about regaining my spot tomorrow

piloted by brian cotton one his customers car
it went 9.671 with a 69 4 bolt turbo, stock crank stock rods diamond pistons , center mains
short time was a 1.44 and 6.17 1/8th at 113 trap i think was only 138 and change

Damn thats flying......

I wonder how much difference the 4 bolt turbo makes???

Bryan

theres a new #2 !!!
, not me i had a TA header crack that was killing my launch and short times only managed a 1.59 10.02 at less than 24 psi , drove back home and fixed that tonight and ill see about regaining my spot tomorrow

it went 9.671 with a 69 4 bolt turbo, stock crank stock rods diamond pistons , center mains
short time was a 1.44 and 6.17 1/8th at 113 trap i think was only 138 and change
Awesome!!!!

theres a new #2 !!!

Put them in their place Dude
Good luck

20140919_154351.jpeg

Little Birdie sent this to me :)