Fastest Pump Gas / Alky Cars (updated 10.07.18)

It wouldn't be the first TIME!!!!

Happy to help, have helped almost everyone at one time or another

:):):):)

Hey I got an idea, why don't you just go ahead and bring your car to Bowling Green then JD will have something to work on while he is not able to raise when he loses first round..... JD's quite used to having to put head gaskets on so maybe he can do it for you
That was extremely thoughtful and forward thinking of you Clint. Why didn't I think of that.

Bryan

Well Bryan you understand the reason why is to keep his mind occupied...... That way we don't have to worry about hearing what he "shoulda" done ya know. Plus I don't want to see a grown man cry

Well Bryan you understand the reason why is to keep his mind occupied...... That way we don't have to worry about hearing what he "shoulda" done ya know. Plus I don't want to see a grown man cry

No crying HERE!!!!!!!

Remember I'm bringing the TISSUE'S FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;);););)

Hoping to go to Cecil next Wednesday night before I leave for OCMD if i get the parts back from paint before then. Here's to hoping. Been wanting to feel a clean pull on the 6262 with the new headers (no more cracks!). Fresh alchy pump and plugs/wires too.

Hoping to go to Cecil next Wednesday night before I leave for OCMD if i get the parts back from paint before then. Here's to hoping. Been wanting to feel a clean pull on the 6262 with the new headers (no more cracks!). Fresh alchy pump and plugs/wires too.

Did you go?

Did you go?

Hoping to go this coming Wednesday the 8th. The night before I leave for Ocean City Maryland. Got word from my painter that my fillers and bumper shell should be done by tomorrow. He painted my stuff and an Avalanche at the same time. No big deal Ive got plenty of time to put it back together on vacation next week.

Finally got to Cecil County last Wednesday. Sorry for the late reply, took a long weekend in Ocean City Maryland. First pass on the 245/50/16 Falkens was a 11.39@122 with a 1.88 60'! ~23psi with a 2psi launch. Not bad.

Next pass I put a beat set of BFG 255/50/16 DRs on it and uncapped the exhaust and let it eat. Big burnout and 4psi launch. Let it go and about 10ft out it spun through the 60' beams, hooked and ran it out the backdoor. 11.20@124.52 (new best MPH!) going lean on the big end and a 1.81 60'. ~27psi on this run.

Im out of fuel pump, lines, and my 50s are screaming for mercy. Got some things to fix so I'm calling it a season. Not worth hurting the car. I'll get the fuel system done over the winter and come out next year taking names.

Sweet. There is another video by user "back road travelers" that has good footage of your car and most of the other cars as well. His vids are 30 minutes long so it takes some scanning but they are worth the watch. Much better camera and filming and editing than myself :)

murph took his T to the track today for first time since some rear end mods and new alky pump
he sent me the slip from the first pass ....all ill say right now is the mickey pros hooked and he had a killer 60' ...he toppled the 109 1/8 and 1/4 mile #1 spots and then some

hes still there and hopefully the track holds up for a little harder hit but for a first pass at soft hit and low boost (around 23) hes flying .... im sure he will post up the details .......stay tuned

Last edited: