Fastest Pump Gas / Alky Cars (updated 10.07.18)

Just to clarify don't you(Clint) have some fiberglass on your car ......... OOOOOO..........that's rite it's all about what my RACE car has, don't we ALL RACE OUR STREET CARS???????

;);););)

Just to clarify don't you(Clint) have some fiberglass on your car ......... OOOOOO..........that's rite it's all about what my RACE car has, don't we ALL RACE OUR STREET CARS???????

;);););)

No he has hood but he's too lazy to take it to be painted......

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

No he has hood but he's too lazy to take it to be painted......

I concur..... I'm lazy however I have spent a ton of time on the Trooper getting it ready. All im waiting on is TT chip and 7 fiddys here we come!!

I concur..... I'm lazy however I have spent a ton of time on the Trooper getting it ready. All im waiting on is TT chip and 7 fiddys here we come!!

Sweet

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Well I blew the heater core while staging. Fixed and got a horrible pass in... its so bad im not even gonna tell ya et.. mph was 124 with a 2.3 60ft. Ouch

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

That mph is good enough for a mid to high 10 second run with a good 60ft

Sounds like u need some Mickey Thompson PRO's

I have mt streets on it. Problem is ut wouldnt build boost till 300 ft. I think I have bad convertor. Gonna try again in 2 weeks. Also gonna turn 2 step to 3500 rpms to start. It was at 3200

U think... it brings boost up right to what its set at.. that was 18 lb pass

I just noticed your running 2 turbo's do you have resteictors or the factory Y with the restricted to the waste gate???

Similar to factory y.. down pipes meet into a y close to stock location

Car has been a real PITA for the last couple of years as it seems to have acquired a taste for 2004R parts.

I looked at the list of the fastest 93/alky cars on this thread and this jumped out at me:

There are 8 cars in the category of 10+ second cars that listed their transmission type including me since that's what I have. 7 of those 8 are 2004R's.

There are 6 cars in the under 10 second category that listed their transmission type. 4 of those were T400's and were the fastest of the 4 cars.

My question is when is it time to go to a T400, 4L80E or ???

I don't really want to give up the attributes of the 2004 R but I also don't to have to get a tranny freshened every year.

Phil Engle

If you like the OD part of the 200 then I would go with either a 4L80E or TH400 with Gear Vendors OD

I went to a th400 because I didnt want to have $3000 in a transmission that is on the verge of dying and needing refreshed every year. I have very little in my th400 and I don't miss the overdrive becsuse of how I use the car.