Fastest Pump Gas / Alky Cars (updated 10.07.18)

I'll like to be added to the list ...Went to Atco Tuesday with some of the magna guys
JRS1QUICK86..........10.57@128.58 234/iron/3650/6466/xfi on 93 & alky

Last edited:
the weather was lousy at the ATCO rental (over 2600ft DA and 93degrees )
and the track wasnt hooking
murphster still managed to get his license runs completed even with mid 1.5 60s (had two step turned way down ) he went 9.86 137 , 9.95 136 with a 1.59 60'... boost still in the low low 20s

the weather was lousy at the ATCO rental (over 2600ft DA and 93degrees )
and the track wasnt hooking
murphster still managed to get his license runs completed even with mid 1.5 60s (had two step turned way down ) he went 9.86 137 , 9.95 136 with a 1.59 60'... boost still in the low low 20s

So how did you do??

I'll like to be added to the list ...Went to Atco Tuesday with some of the magna guys
JRS1QUICK86..........10.57@128.58 234/iron/3650/6466/xfi on 93 & alky
Yes it was a 10.57 93/alky run on 90 Degree Weather down the strip WoW was it hot that day....that was a great run Jr's1Quick86

We all CAN wait to see u. To be honest with you not that many people want to see you JD :-P

Clint , that is an outright lie !
I want to see him go on the trailer....:)

Bryan

Me too...........it'd gonna be bitter sweet watching him follow me to the et shack......

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Maybe Ms Fastnasty should make him some super hot salsa so he can blame his tears on the jalapeño ....lmao

Bryan

Keep tellin your selves what ever you need TOO........cause brothers it ain't over till the fat lady SINGS!!!!!

:):):):)

Keep tellin your selves what ever you need TOO........cause brothers it ain't over till the fat lady SINGS!!!!!

:):):):)
You bringing a guest we don't know about ? Nice of you to provide your own singer ...

B

You bringing a guest we don't know about ? Nice of you to provide your own singer ...

B

Well now that u bring it UP!!

I was hopin U would do it after all I'm not sure ur even gonna make it past QUALIFIING!!!!

Well now that u bring it UP!!

I was hopin U would do it after all I'm not sure ur even gonna make it past QUALIFIING!!!!
Hey I ain't no fat chick .....
And like I said before , I may not have enough to take you out in TAI but bring your shit to the 10.49 index and we will see...

B