Faster Power Window Module

If you need to know how it works just buy one and reverse engineer it.

Agreed. What difference does it make how it works other than it does. Lots of effort and money put into making this possible so i dont blame ANYONE for not explaining how it works. If someone is not willing to share how it does what it does because of their time and effort they put into it then thats their business.

Give us a solid explanation. Thats all we want....

Rick

It appears it is what YOU want... why would anyone explain how something like that works?? So someone can copy it and sell it at a lower price? Not a good business decision for someone trying to make a profit. Kinda like someone asking you to post your bank acct number or SS#.... are you going to do that?? Of course your not because you dont want someone stealing from you... Try asking a world class engine builder what cam specs they use to make power... They are not goin to tell you either

This isn't that serious guys. We are talking about power windows. Like I said, My windows are already fixed , I don't need a kit. I was wondering how he was able to do it. I wasn't asking for the blueprints, secret recipe or run around.

The comment was a relay.... no 12V relays that i know of will do this.

It can if it's fed more power and and is able to transfer it. Just like every other hot wire that's added to the car..

Where's the magic box for the fuel pump? O it's just a relay...Come on guys.....

If we were talking about a very complex component that in theory takes years and years of design to overcome a problem, there wouldn't be a second guess on spending $140.
But this is a bunch of DIY'rs discussing the speed of an electrical motor.
It just doesn't seem logical to spend the amount of money asked, to speed up a 12vdc motor in the year 2016.

I too wanted this part,even emailed to get one.But when people started asking questions other then the normal.i too
was interested in what is involved in speeding up a window motor.

Well, whether you meant to or not, you certainly implied that the inventors were a bunch of DIY'rs. and made it somewhat personal at that point.
Look, it's really very simple, if you resent the fact that it costs $140, then don't buy one. Certainly nobody is twisting your arm. Just because you, or anybody else for that matter doesn't like the cost involved doesn't make it your business as to what's inside.

Maybe you didn't mean it the way it sounded and if so my apologies but the implications were there.

I've said all I need to say on this. I'm out.

Ill tell you if making this module was easy for the Buick Community.... It would have been developed over a decade ago

There was a "box" made for fuel pumps, Kenne Bell boost a pump. ;)

And yes it just might have worked on the power windows as well..... :p

Well, whether you meant to or not, you certainly implied that the inventors were a bunch of DIY'rs. and made it somewhat personal at that point.
Look, it's really very simple, if you resent the fact that it costs $140, then don't buy one. Certainly nobody is twisting your arm. Just because you, or anybody else for that matter doesn't like the cost involved doesn't make it your business as to what's inside.

Maybe you didn't mean it the way it sounded and if so my apologies but the implications were there.

I've said all I need to say on this. I'm out.
Its all good......But my statement was ....But this is a bunch of DIY'rs discussing the speed of an electrical motor.
Which meant THE PEOPLE DISCUSSING this.
not DESIGNING.
Sorry if it was confusing.

Last edited:
It looks like a 3rd video of the windows on relays is needed.
Simple enough. Relays Vs. Magic box.

Why? A much more fair comparison would be a vid showing what is required to install relays vs. window turbo.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk.[emoji252]

Can we have a video with time showing the difference? That's all I need.. :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

The videos are already posted. You should be able to take a stopwatch of some sort and count it for yourself

My bad I apologize don't no how I missed or did not show up. But I can count on a clicker.

Yep super fast. Probably roll off the tracks.

The video shows a car with the engine not running and with the doors open. The battery voltage at time of testing was around 11.2 volts with and without the window turbo. As you can see the window was almost twice as fast with the window turbo at the same 11.2 volts at the battery. Its the magic module :)

Can this technology be applied to fuel pumps, coil packs, blower motors, and power seats?

Dr. Boost you forgot wiper motor, door locks, moon roof, power antenna and trunk release

Dr. Boost you forgot wiper motor, door locks, moon roof, power antenna and trunk release
I'm being serious....most of us can use this R&D elsewhere on the car. Turbobuicks have voltage issues in very critical places that can cost the owner thousands of dollars .