Faster Power Window Module

Phoff

Faster Power Window Module will be available next month.

This module will cut the time in half for the window going up/down. Three wire hookup. No cutting required. Simple install. $140. One module does both windows. PM me to get on the list for the first run.

Thanks!

Pete
215 778 1036

I'm probably going to order one of these anyway, but I'm going to be awfully pissed off if we are paying 140 dollars for a box with a 2 dollar relay in it.

is this better than the stock window regulator that does the same thing? i forget the application right off hand, but it was an early 80's something or other and has been discussed here in the past.

pete asked me to comment on some of the responses............better than a window regulator that does the same thing??........lets see.......replacing a regulator takes someone with experience several hours to do both doors if you consider that you also have to re-adjust the windows to eliminate wind noise and water leaks and remove and replace the upper and lower door panels and when you are done the improvement is marginal.........how can you compare that effort to plugging 2 wires into existing slots in the fuse box, removing the underdash cover, putting it back in place and attaching a ground wire to just about any screw where you can get a ground connection............this would take almost anyone at least 15 minutes..........and when you are done your windows will move almost twice as fast as they previously did...........if your windows were already somewhat fast they will now be superfast...........if they were painstakingly slow they will still be twice as fast as they were before...........in this demo i chose the car on my lot that had the slowest windows...........if yours are faster to begin with they will be even faster--------now about a 2 dollar relay...........i may not be the best engineer in the world but i am a darn good one for sure...........a survey of the US patent office will show that i have nearly 40 patents half of which are electrical/electronic related and i can assure you that in my wildest imagination i cannot figure out how i could ever duplicate what this box does even with a 2 thousand dollar relay.........even so if this box does what i say it can do what difference would it make if all it had was a 2 cent jelly bean inside???...........this is a great product that is long overdue to solve an age old problem with the cars we all love so much............i first built one of these over 20 years ago to help the windows in a Ferrari that had windows even slower than what is in our gn's............it was so slow that i used to grab it with my hand and help pull it up...........twenty years ago it cost me nearly 300 dollars to build and it was big as a brick............for several years i have wanted to revive this product but never had the time............modern surface mount components allow this unit to be one fifth the size of the original and cheaper to build......... those that know me personally know i have an impeccable reputation for honesty and treating people right and i want to keep it that way............i promise you that this box is full of transistors, resistors, integrated circuits, capacitors, inductors, potentiometers, lots of solder and a quality thru hole plated circuit board......R Clark

I realize this is off topic but still window related...why can't someone design a lousy piece of rubber to duplicate the GM window seals that came on our cars? Ok, I've vented, now back on track...

pete asked me to comment on some of the responses............better than a window regulator that does the same thing??........lets see.......replacing a regulator takes someone with experience several hours to do both doors if you consider that you also have to re-adjust the windows to eliminate wind noise and water leaks and remove and replace the upper and lower door panels and when you are done the improvement is marginal.........how can you compare that effort to plugging 2 wires into existing slots in the fuse box, removing the underdash cover, putting it back in place and attaching a ground wire to just about any screw where you can get a ground connection............this would take almost anyone at least 15 minutes..........and when you are done your windows will move almost twice as fast as they previously did...........if your windows were already somewhat fast they will now be superfast...........if they were painstakingly slow they will still be twice as fast as they were before...........in this demo i chose the car on my lot that had the slowest windows...........if yours are faster to begin with they will be even faster--------now about a 2 dollar relay...........i may not be the best engineer in the world but i am a darn good one for sure...........a survey of the US patent office will show that i have nearly 40 patents half of which are electrical/electronic related and i can assure you that in my wildest imagination i cannot figure out how i could ever duplicate what this box does even with a 2 thousand dollar relay.........even so if this box does what i say it can do what difference would it make if all it had was a 2 cent jelly bean inside???...........this is a great product that is long overdue to solve an age old problem with the cars we all love so much............i first built one of these over 20 years ago to help the windows in a Ferrari that had windows even slower than what is in our gn's............it was so slow that i used to grab it with my hand and help pull it up...........twenty years ago it cost me nearly 300 dollars to build and it was big as a brick............for several years i have wanted to revive this product but never had the time............modern surface mount components allow this unit to be one fifth the size of the original and cheaper to build......... those that know me personally know i have an impeccable reputation for honesty and treating people right and i want to keep it that way............i promise you that this box is full of transistors, resistors, integrated circuits, capacitors, inductors, potentiometers, lots of solder and a quality thru hole plated circuit board......R Clark

I would like mine without the 2 cent jelly bean please :)

Richard , I honestly don't know how you find the time to do the things that you do !!!!
Thank you for doing this !!!

Bryan

Huge thanks to Richard for the invention, and Pete and Clint for the marketing!
Can't wait for the release! I think I have two reserved.

Still does not explain how it works....

It can't be based on the description of the installation. That link is for basically a "Hot wire" for the window. It uses the signal from the switch to activate a relay, and the relay does the labor of supplying amperage. Basically how the newer cars are, no switch actually powers the device. You have to cut and splice wires and need one for each window.

I love my stripped model. All I need to do to get my windows up faster is go to the gym. (I'll stick with slow manual windows) Less problems, less weight. But if I had power I would get one.

Once when i was teenager i was at a friends house and his father said he had to go to work, iasked him where do you work, his son, my friend said he doesnt work he just pushes buttons at the PPL power plant. His dad turned to me and said i dont get paid for pushing buttons, iget paid for knowing which ones to push. Thanks for product and your effort, cant wait for the install. My windows are slow as mollasses