FAST Training?

Nojug

I just recentley put a FAST on my car and Iam in the process of trying to figure out how to tune the car but it is complicated and I would rather not guess that Im doing something right with an expensive motor. My question is does FAST have any kind of training seminar that you can go to, to become certified to tune the FAST. My reason for asking is my buddy an LS1 guy is headed to a seminar next weekend to learn how to tune w/ the new Gen 7 DFI. So I was just wandering if FAST had something similar.

Thanks in Advance,
Jay

Not yet.

Training seminars to be held in several locations throughout the US are among the responsibilities I have recently been given. We at the R&D center are also trying to push the idea of a training video. There are videos available from many companies for lots of different products, and I bet anyone who has watched one of these videos agrees that they are quite helpful when done properly.

Thank You for replying to my post I knew I was not the only person wandering about this. My friend is pretty much doing all the tuning so if he gets pissed at me or something I dont want to be dead in the water with this thing. Craig I would appriciate it if you would make a post on here when something happens reguarding this. Thanks Again,
Jay

Craig sure would appreciate a video or seminar. Its tough when you have no one in the area to show you the ropes and you do not race the car every week. . At National events there are those who want to help , but- time is so limited. You do a tape, narrate one, just walk us thru it. You Can Do It! Id buy it in a flash! Larry

you can use my motor to demonstrate if you pass me along a free sequential unit with all the bells and whistles :D

Just had a chat with the boss about this today as a matter of fact. Between you guys and the boss, it seems I better get my butt in gear on this one. :D :D :D

THis will be good Craig- you will help many of us Buick nuts and become a movie star at the same time! Its all Green!! Larry:D :D

Thanks in advance for the support. This initiative will keep me, and many others as satisfied users / customer of "Fast". This cooperation is so important to the success of this product. I am happy to hear this news.

Thanks!!

craig,
i was talking with tony akins at the nhra event in commerce GA this weekend and was asking him this very question. he mentioned that you might be working on some training material. i just wanted to put in my vote to say it's a great idea and it will go a long way to help sell your product. i know i can use all the help i can get.
thanks

I'd buy a tape or pay for a seminar.

I hope it comes off. It would give FAST a great competative advantage over DFI.

Craig- What do ya think? It can't take to much time to put together a Fast Guide (video) for "Dummies"- No offense guys- I speak for myself!! Got any time line? Larry:D