Fall MIDWEST SHOOTOUT INFO

I'll be there also!! THANK YOU SCOTT AND HIS BROTHER TIM!!!

I'll be around the track about 9 also. Driving the car there, racing and driving back, pray to the turbo gods i dont blow up!

My Conley turbo frog will be riding shot gun with me! :tongue:

See ya guys there!

-Adam

No kiddin, thats awesome!

Looks like there will be quite a few turbo buicks racing there finally!

Its going to be busy, so here is what my pickup looks like if anyone else just wants to stop by and say Hi...

I will be towing my car there.

This is gonna be sawwwwwweeeet!

BW

Attachments

• 100_3953 (Small).jpg
    100_3953 (Small).jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 148
I'll be there, but I'll be parked with the Tosto Racing camp. I'm drivin' a white chevy Duramax. Leaving STL about 5 AM. Should be there around 9 AM if I stop and eat or fill up.

Was anyone else up last night thrashing to get ready? I changed my oil and happened to see that my header/turbo flange gasket was blown out and leaking badly. Hopefully that's why I can't make boost on the brake. Had to fix that along with some other stuff plus get loaded up. Got a wedding to go to Fri. PM so I had to get it all done last night.

Sounds like a good turnout for Buicks. Lookng forward to meeting all of you.

Steve Davis

Just loaded the car up with tires, alky, and jack. I'll be there around 9 or so!

Also just did some boosting to make sure everything is running fine, and surely enough it is running 100%!! Wooo! Sure do love this car! :cool:

See everyone there! We shall all pit together.

Bryan, is Neal coming with you by any chance?

-Adam

We both had a great time at the track!

11.19 at 121.17 on my white limited on the ta61 D5 and 009's

BW

I thought that was you as we were leaving Scott. Is that the first 10? Congrats to you, Bryan and Adam. All the cars were sure running good yesterday. Can't wait to see the video's on 1320video.com. We had a blast down there.

John

Congrats guys! Sorry I couldnt be there, I had to work. Anyone see Steve from Springfield there with his 10sec. we4? Later, Bob.

I thought that was you as we were leaving Scott. Is that the first 10? Congrats to you, Bryan and Adam. All the cars were sure running good yesterday. Can't wait to see the video's on 1320video.com. We had a blast down there.

John

That was my first 10! I think the 1320 video guy (I think his name is Kyle) got a lot of Buick videos. My buddy knows him and told him how close we were to 10's and he start shooting a lot of my car and other buicks.
Scott

I got to meet Steve in the tech line and chat with him for a minute or two.

VERY NICE CAR by the way:eek:

One thing about racing, you dont get to walk around and chat with everyone all day long.

Congrats on the new times Scott, ya need to post it in the timeslip database section.

BW

That was my first 10! I think the 1320 video guy (I think his name is Kyle) got a lot of Buick videos. My buddy knows him and told him how close we were to 10's and he start shooting a lot of my car and other buicks.
Scott

scootervsall

Love seeing you smoke that 10.85 heads cam and spray LS1 :biggrin:

Congrats guys! Sorry I couldnt be there, I had to work. Anyone see Steve from Springfield there with his 10sec. we4? Later, Bob.

I was able to talk to Steve, very nice car. I love WE4's!

I got a pass of his on tape too.

Wonderful day at the track!!! Well worth EVERY penny!

-Adam

Wonderful day at the track!!! Well worth EVERY penny!

-Adam

I cant believe i made 10 passes in my car, and scott made 9!

Seemed like we werent really beating on the cars at all, i let it cool off at least 30-45 minutes after each pass...

8 hours was great

BW:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Didnt seem like we beat on them much at all.

I had a fine drive home.

Drove 80 miles from home, went 6 passes, then drove another 80 miles back home and everything ran perfect and no problems. Love that ole thing.

I'd love to get some 11 teens out of my car soon. But i think i may be done for the season. Its tempting to go back, but kinda feared to break something....:confused:

-Adam :cool:

I had a good time and glad I got to meet a few people from the board. It was kind of different for me seeing all of the nice turbo Buicks there because in the Sringfield area there are very few turbo Buicks and usually I am am the only one that goes to the track. My best for the day was 10.83 @ 126. I just couldn't get my car to hook up. The track seemed good I just couldn't get my act together. My car has no susp. mods other than an air bag and when it had the 6776S on it it would cut low 1.5's but since I upgraded to a PT-70 it just blows the tires away right off the line. I expected it to be softer on the launch with the bigger turbo but for whatever reason its not. I think its just that I have to stall it up more to get it to leave good and my stock susp. just doesn't cut it leaving harder. I plan to upgrade the susp. over the winter and try to get the 60 foot times where they should be. My buddies and I had a great time and we are planning to the spring shootout and hopefuly I will get to meet more Buick guys then.