Fall MIDWEST SHOOTOUT INFO

Hell Joe, last year we only had to wait in line for 10 minutes since we had slicks on our cars.

Ive got your gasket for your powermaster in my truck..

This evening when i unloaded my white car off the trailer, the reservior for my powermaster broke:eek:

Thank god it didnt happen during a pass in Noble this past weekend.
Hopefully i can get it fixed before the event this Saturday.

Later.

BW

I'm kind of biased since the guy putting it on is my neighbor, but $50 for 8 hrs of T&T with as many passes as you want isn't so bad. Plus it's good people, nice cars and no rice. I get tired of going to Gateway and getting three passes in 6 hours.

Agreed. Plus you friends and family get in free, so just bring three people with you and charge them 10 bucks each and you've made up the difference.
Scott

Hell Joe, last year we only had to wait in line for 10 minutes since we had slicks on our cars.

Ive got your gasket for your powermaster in my truck..

This evening when i unloaded my white car off the trailer, the reservior for my powermaster broke:eek:

Thank god it didnt happen during a pass in Noble this past weekend.
Hopefully i can get it fixed before the event this Saturday.

Later.

BW

Last year we could have hot lapped the cars to death if we wanted....kinda scarey to think about last year though.

10-4 on the gasket, mine is leaking bad!

I'm toying with the idea of converting my car to vacume in the near future...I've had my brake light come on a few times here recently and that scares me. Back in 1991 I had a accumulator bowl take a crap on the GN and it took me a long ways to get the car stopped...that scred the bejesus out of me:eek:

The last day for prepay was listed as October 1st, will they still take prepay now ya think?

If the track is prepped I'm gunning for a high 10 with a more aggressive tune...11.0 would be nice though.

Got my reservior replaced on the car today while at work, and also removed the stock turbo.
Getting a ta61 with a garrett housing and a set of 009 injectors tomorrow.

BW

Plan is to get the turbo and injectors on at work tomorrow and see if i can get the stock convertor to spool the ta61.. It has the stock style exhaust housing, but i know its gonna be a pig.

So if i dont like how it spools, Thursday or Friday im going to stick that 9/11 convertor out of the WE4 into the white car.

At 25psi it will run 11.4's or so if i can get the timing and fueling right.

If it runs quicker than a 11.39 or faster than 118.9 i will be happy.

Im setting my goals a little low so i dont dissappoint myself when im at the track:biggrin:

10's next spring

BW

Bryan, I just sent an email to todd asking if I could still get in saturday. Do you know him? or know if there is still room? Maybe you could put in a good word for me:D

John

Hey B,
They still have not responded as to the availability of open slots and the closing date for prepay was October 1st....I don't know if I'm going to make it or not???? If your a member of that board will you make a post and ask if I can still prepay and let me know ASAP. As of today there were only 50 or so names on the prepay list. I'm not going to tow 70 miles 1 way to find out I can't get in.

I'm trying to get ahold of Todd to ask him about paying @ the gate. We talked about it the other night and he wasn't sure yet. I'll post here when he calls me back. Last year there were some cars that they let in but I don't know how many.

Can't wait, loading up the car tomorrow night.

The way i see it, if they have 55 people that prepaid, then 45 should be able to pay at the gate....that means we would need to be some of the first cars in line.

Just went down and talked to Todd. There won't be any pay @ the gate. I can't speak for the reason, but that is what I was told. I volunteered to post up here earlier in the spring so we know further in advance when the cut off date is. Understand, he is racing too and is responsible for the registration all at the same time. Takes a lot of time and effort to put this together twice a year.

Your guys best be would be to try and post there and ask if anyone has a spot for sale if their car breaks.

Update on my white limited.
No convertor needed on the TA61 and 009 injectors, it hit 28PSI really quick in first gear on a 5psi launch.

Now i need to get the fueling and timing right, and get the boost down to where i can get after it WOT.

Wish me luck:biggrin:

BW

Your guys best be would be to try and post there and ask if anyone has a spot for sale if their car breaks.

Update on my white limited.
No convertor needed on the TA61 and 009 injectors, it hit 28PSI really quick in first gear on a 5psi launch.

Now i need to get the fueling and timing right, and get the boost down to where i can get after it WOT.

Wish me luck:biggrin:

BW

Cool man! I didn't think mine spooled that bad with the stock converter but what do I know.
SR

Joe and Daviss,
my Brother bought 5 spots and I don't think he is going to use all of them. If you want I will ask him if he still has them. I know his car isn't ready and I know two other guys that had to back out.

Call me
Scott Reed

Scott, Thanks but I'm already signed up so there is another spot available for someone. I hope everyone that wants to, finds a way to get in, it really is a good time.

When this happens again in the spring, We'll post well in advance of the cut-off date.

Got a spot, I will be there. Thank you Scott!

Awesome!

Any idea of what time you will show up, i think i will be there around 845 or 9am.
The line shouldnt be too long, but you never know.

Cant wait to blow mine up, i mean try out the new combo on the white car LOL

BW