Fall MIDWEST SHOOTOUT INFO

Had a great time Sat. Brian, it was good to meet you finally. Can't wait to do it again in March. We should make an effort to recruit more Buicks. Todd's already planning for March so he should have a date set for the event and a prepay date lined up in a month or so.

I think next year I'll be in the 10's with you guys. Got a lot of work to do to shave .30 but I shaved 1.50 off of my best in about 2 hours so i like my chances. I love meth.

Steve Davis

I had a great time too, next year we should all get together at that next shootout and race each other!

At least i tried to get as many turbo buick guys to come out and race, but seems that since the price of gas has gone up and the parts arent as cheap as they used to, not too many guys can come out for a entire day and race.

I know there are ALOT of turbo buick guys here in town, if i write down the list of who i can contact, They might need to stretch the amount of cars to 150 or more.

Last spring there were alot more cars i thought, so if you guys really want to attend, make sure you get your tickets early.

This year there were only 6 turbo buicks there :confused:

I thought the track was hooking pretty good, 11.30 and 10.83! Not too bad!:eek:

BW

If Todd decides to do classes next year, I'm sure I could convince him to have a TB class. Either way we should definitely get more cars there.