Engine Temps? What is everyone getting now that summer time is here?

Stock new radiator, cold a/c, SLIC, stock fan with a high speed relay ( turn's fan faster) . I bottle of Red Line's water weter, 160 thm. In SC 100+ heat 190 in town 170 out of town

170-180, max. stock radiator, re-cored. FMIC, It's been the hottest summer ever recorded. every day has been HOT!!!

with SLIC, and AC on always, runs at about 180

other car has FMIC, no AC, runs about 175

both have dual fans, stock radiators, 160 tstats, water + water wetter for coolant.

Yeh 10/15deg. It works even better with no coolant just straight water. When you get some in your hand read the label . It says it work beeter with straight water ,up to 20deg cooler. Also you can go to your local big truck shop like Freightliner or Mack and buy PINCOOL9000 it's about $10 and it's works realy good helps keep your water pump up to par. When I sell a Detroit Inframe ($5500) that's the first thing that goes in the coolant .

Whats it called? PINCOOL huh? Google showed nothin, sorry...

Mine runs a solid 175-180 here in Buffalo. F body rad, A/C (working when it feels like it) ext oil cooler (of course) and a 160 stat. All of the factory baffles are in place. I am thinking about a dual fan setup, I think a FMIC might take it back north of 190 degrees and I'm not liking that so I need more flow.

wb - are you a member of the local club? Are you aware of the track day 9/12 at Leister?

What!! No GOOGLE . Just call your local truck shop. I realy don't want to go buy some and post a pic , but I will. I'll try and find a link for it.

Whats it called? PINCOOL huh? Google showed nothin, sorry...

Mine runs a solid 175-180 here in Buffalo. F body rad, A/C (working when it feels like it) ext oil cooler (of course) and a 160 stat. All of the factory baffles are in place. I am thinking about a dual fan setup, I think a FMIC might take it back north of 190 degrees and I'm not liking that so I need more flow.

wb - are you a member of the local club? Are you aware of the track day 9/12 at Leister?

Hi Chris, No. i am not in any clubs. I didn't know there was a track day coming up. would you pm me the info pls. who is putting it on? etc, etc. Thanks.

170-175 degrees, Max A/C, 100 degrees outside in gridlock traffic. CAS aluminum radiator, Spal dual fans w/Racetronix harness, 160 T-stat, CAS water pump, 50/50 water antifreeze.
Mike