ECM Fuse Blowing

MillerMan57

My car started blowing the ECM fuse a few weeks ago. This is about a year after the engine and trans was rebuilt at RC's in Burlington. RC gave me some great advice and told me to not start buying parts, 95% of the time it's either, water, bad connector, or insulation rubbed off a wire somewhere. I'm about 100 miles away so I park the car and started reading. I found it yesterday. I noticed the SS MAF pipe I bought was very close to bolt end from the alternator bracket . I was thinking that could cause a false knock . So with the engine idling I bumped the pipe and....tada saw a little spark and the engine died. Jumped under the dash...yep same fuse. So just to test drive I adjusted the pipe some, and siliconed a piece of tubing to the bolt. Drove to work today, had some fun. I think it's fixed. Might do something a little more permanent this weekend but you get the idea.
So I typed all this to maybe save somebody else some pain. Pipe came from Kirban, not knocking him in any way, It's just a tight fit.
So I do actually have a question :

Why is there voltage on that pipe ? Have the original MAF, RC bench tested it. Car is a 75K one owner.
Any input is appreciated.
IMG_0320.JPG IMG_0321.JPG IMG_0323.JPG IMG_0324.JPG