Eastwood Fender Roller for Rent

Tool on the way to the last guy in line...should be available in about 2 weeks.

Bob K

How's this thing work? You guys doing front and rear? Any before and after pictures? What size wheels and tires does it help you fit? Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I done it on the rear so they wouldn't scrub the lip of the fender

Attachments

• 1434481707701.jpg
    1434481707701.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 68
  • 1434481727284.jpg
    1434481727284.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 62
It's done to bend up and out of the way the rear fender well lip...which will cut your oversize tire(s). I found my car's body to not be symmetric on the frame...ie I cut the pass side MT ET Street while slowly backing out of my sloped driveway (when I gently bounced onto the street) ...but had quite a bit of clearance on the drivers side. It is not used, and am pretty sure does not work, on front fenders.

I have no pictures....thanks Nathan.

The tool should have just arrived in MA...with nobody in line behind the MA guy.

Regards, bob

I'm happy to have rented this tool BEFORE I paint the car. It exposed some issues....
If you suspect any repairs in the wheel well area, user beware.
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    781.1 KB · Views: 50
Kind of hard to tell but I think I see bondo which probably broke as you were trying to bend the fenderwell lip. And I'm guessing you didn't know about the bondo.

Am I close??

There might have been a very thin skim coat of body filler, but it was rust. Just putting it out there, might break someone's heart if they don't know there's rust or a crappy repair on their ride. Tool is ready to ship as soon as someone is ready.