Eastwood Fender Roller for Rent

Pm me the info as well please, id like to roll my fenders.....i can get the job done and the roller reshipped A.S.A.P., thanks

Pm me the info as well please, id like to roll my fenders.....i can get the job done and the roller reshipped A.S.A.P., thanks

The tool is in TX and ready to ship. Winter is the time to roll your fenders!!

Pls email me at bobandnoi@Comcast.net if interested. This site does not automatically advise me if a post has been made.

Thx, Bob

Tool is almost ready to ship to next guy... Time to get this done...but not if you live in Boston!!!

Bob

Bob, I would like to have a go, but I can't use it until the weekend of March 21. Let me know. Thanks.

I LIKE TO RENT IT AS WELL .I AM READY WHEN EVER ITS READY JUST SHOOT ME A PAYPAL ADDRESS. I AM IN NC.28752

I would like to get it but I want to make sure I have the free time to get it done so I can ship it back out

So the moldings stay on?

If so I’d like to be next in line.

I will then ship it to the next person.

D

NHunter & Evil, my apologies. I just saw that you have both posted. The tool is in use now and will be ready to ship within about a week. NHunter, by rights you should be next...so please confirm that you can use the tool without delay if received in about 10 days from now.

Evil, I have not personally rolled the lip on my car. I know some guys have rolled theirs with the molding in place. Maybe you could search to confirm. There are 17 pages to this post...I think you might find some info within.

Bob

No worries.

I’m just worried about the points of the screws poking thru the fender.

I’m in no rush.

thanks
D

Send it to Evil first maybe I'll have time when he gets done , working 7 days is for the birds.