E85 Walbro 416LPH In tank Pump

There is another thread on DC and logs with injector flows.. the same 80's you say can tickle 10's have been solid mid 10's
The 2 members on here .. run Mid 10's .. How do I know simple .. I tune their cars for them .. we had a track outting and we are all within 1-2 cars of each other trading in the first 60 feet .. How do I know they are 10 second rides.. simple I've been in enough of them.

I started with E85 in 03-04 and I get tired of seeing all the incorrect information being posted .. like you need 50% more or 40% more E85 than fuel .. it's nonsense
25-30% will get you close.. depends on the car/ setup. Everyone wants a magic AFR to target to call it good .. well THERE ISN't one ! Every car is different.
Thats why its key to learn to tune.. some do some dont.. some run 10's some run 11's or slower.

Keep an open mind .. there are other posts where other members come out and clearly say that the 301 can support 10 second times safely since you don't believe me .... as can a 80# injector ... Alot of the reasons people ( including venders) say that they cant support that power is that they are not feeding the pump clean power .. they have not verified pump flow on the vehicle.. and have other issues that they dont know better.. but you cant say the pump can't flow enough to run 10's .. thats nonsense
Do you have any Power logger files while running tens I could look at for comparison to my files? Thanks

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app