E85 conversion!

I hardly remember what grass looks like!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Just to keep this E85 relative.
Have you guys had to clean your injectors like some people mention having to do?

No not yet, but I have been using Lucas E85 treatment additive shtuff. No particular reason that I started to use it, I just saw it on the shelf and thought it looked good.

Then somebody posted here that it cleans the injectors as you go.

I had my 120's out of the car after a year on corn. They looked fine and clean and all, but I took them over to Spina and he flowed them for me. They were perfectly fine.

Good to know. I just finished my first year on corn too, less the additive though. Youre not running through the stock lines, right?

Good to know. I just finished my first year on corn too, less the additive though. Youre not running through the stock lines, right?

I have one car on stock lines and another car on nitrile hose fuel lines (braided hose)

After a couple of months with stock lines I cut open my fuel filter, and everything looked perfect, and in the Spring I'll be dropping my tank. I also added the Lucas stabilizer before winter. I'm not expecting to find anything.

Last edited: