Dual Feed Double Pumper

There was ample space between the tank and the truck floor for all the fittings / hoses.
DSCN0771.jpg

Looks good, only thing that would worrie me is, the filter media sq inches. Those filters are pretty small, the 100's wont catch much like you said except rocks but the 10 might get dirty and need to be cleaned/changed often.

Looks good, only thing that would worrie me is, the filter media sq inches. Those filters are pretty small, the 100's wont catch much like you said except rocks but the 10 might get dirty and need to be cleaned/changed often.
Agreed, it will have a relatively short life. I'll be swapping it out at least once per year, which for me is only a few thousand miles anyways.

Oh Steve, you're such a bad boy!!!!! LOL!
Looking good, are those braded lines E85 proof? Do they have teflon coating on the inside?

Prasad:)

Oh Steve, you're such a bad boy!!!!! LOL!
Looking good, are those braded lines E85 proof? Do they have teflon coating on the inside?

Prasad:)
Naughty naughty Prasad!
They are Jegs Pro-Flo 200. Supposed to be good with just about anything, including straight methanol.

It looks like you are running your fuel lines on the driver's side, opposite from factory? If so, got any pics on the routing to the engine compartment? Did you remove the stock lines? Thanks

It looks like you are running your fuel lines on the driver's side, opposite from factory? If so, got any pics on the routing to the engine compartment? Did you remove the stock lines? Thanks

The factory fuel supply is on the driver side. It's gone now on my car.
The return and vent line on the passenger side are soon to be gone as well.

The supply(s) and return are on the driver side on my car now. Still setting it up though.
Routing will be just like the original supply, through the frame, around the left front spring pocket and poke out through a hole in front of the engine cradle.

I leak checked the system tonight. Looking good. I was thinking it might have a leak somewhere after assembly but it's nice and dry.

With one pump running (either one), the system regulates to 49 PSI steady. With both pumps running, it regulates to 51 PSI steady. This is with the engine off. Seems the Accufab is capable of dumping the flow adequately with the -6 return line.

With the engine running, the pumps will be a bit stronger (more voltage) but I expect the system to still be capable of regulating either way.

I leak checked the system tonight. Looking good. I was thinking it might have a leak somewhere after assembly but it's nice and dry.

With one pump running (either one), the system regulates to 49 PSI steady. With both pumps running, it regulates to 51 PSI steady. This is with the engine off. Seems the Accufab is capable of dumping the flow adequately with the -6 return line.

With the engine running, the pumps will be a bit stronger (more voltage) but I expect the system to still be capable of regulating either way.
Cool! Let us know how it runs. What do you set your base fuel pressure at?

She's a Runner! Still have some odds and ends to tie up then take some data.

Then I gotta open the trunk and let Prasad out. He needs to be UNtied.....
Naughty Naughty Prasad..... Pervert!

She's a Runner! Still have some odds and ends to tie up then take some data.

Then I gotta open the trunk and let Prasad out. He needs to be UNtied.....
Naughty Naughty Prasad..... Pervert!

Great!! Let us know how the car feels. Don't let him out yet, just make him clean up the mess you've made and put the tools away. I need to work on mine but have other friends to help first.

Great!! Let us know how the car feels. Don't let him out yet, just make him clean up the mess you've made and put the tools away. I need to work on mine but have other friends to help first.

Looking pretty good for a first whack at it.... She's feeling like her old self again. Except now she's running $3 Thorntons E85 instead of $12 race gas!
Pulling like a freight train, clean fuel pressure, no knock retard at all, and plenty of room for more boost and more timing.
The new Hoosier drags couldn't hold it from 30mph. I had to bring it up to 50mph and ease into it.
firsttestnewfuelsystem.jpg

These are the tires she's roughing up.
DSCN0737.jpg

Prasad told everyone he's on vacation. But he's really polishing my shifter knob.

do we have an idea why the old setup was "ratty"?

Bob
Restrictions built into in the stock supply and return lines, including the single feed tube coming through the fuel header. I think it was popping the relief valves in the pumps, and bouncing the regulator at the rail. Pressure at the pumps was probably 100psi, just to get 70 to 75 at the rail.

Still using the same pumps and same regulator, just all new fuel lines. Can't say it was any of those components causing the ratty pressure.

well, I will try to grab some data on my car. Hopefully it will not be "ratty". :)

Starting to make some steam with this baby now. Timing is up to 23/21, and boost is at +26psi. The knock sensor has not even twitched yet!

Gotta love E85 and Methanol. Just keep turning up the boost and turning up the boost.....

starting to tweak on mine a little. 21 psi (when the wastegate hoses aren't blown) and 24 degrees. The new converter rocks.

B