Doesnt look like agrand national.

YES!!!! It's on!!!

Who did this!!??

"Q: this car may actually be a) a real Grand National with the wrong header panel, wrong grill, wrong paint and wrong seats.... or b)you may be an idiot. I'm going with "b"."

I feel bad for him. Clearly he is now overwhelmed. I told him when he calm down I would be happy to help him relist the car correctly....and it will sell.

I asked him about the header panel, the chrome, the interior, and the mileage.

His Reply:

THAT'S 1 OF THE UPGRADES I WAS TALKING ABOUT. I CHANGED THEM, THE GRILL & BUMPER TO CHROME BECAUSE IT LOOKS BETTER TO ME. I DON'T CARE WHAT CAR FAX SAY BECAUSE THEY DON'T PAY FOR UPGRADE OR HELP REBUILD A USED ENGINE AND THEY DON'T KNOW OR TAKE CARE OF ME. AND YOU SOUND BEAT/BEAT FOR. SO KEEP IT MOVING CLOWN/ KICK ROCKS!!

Kick rocks...really??
I'm seriously starting to think this guy's mentally challenged.

I feel bad for him. Clearly he is now overwhelmed. I told him when he calm down I would be happy to help him relist the car correctly....and it will sell.

Don't bother..he is so far beyond help. :biggrin:

Q: OMG this has to be the most pathetic excuse for a listing on ebay. I cant stop laughing!!!! Aug-27-10
A: AND THE CAR FAX IS WRONG BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE HAVE TO INFORM THEM WHEN I FIX SOMETHING OR REBUILD THE ENGINE. My ENGINE HAS BEEN PERSONALLY REBUILD AND CHROME GRILL AND BUMPERS ARE SOME OF MY UPGRADES LIKE THE COLOR CHANGING PAINT. IT MY CAR, SO I DID WHAT I WANTED TO IT AND UPGRADED WHAT I WANTED TOO. BUT I CAUGHT YOU LOOKING!! SO THE ONLY DUMM CLOWN LAUGHING IS YOU!!!!!!!!! BUT BE SURE TO KEEP IT MOVING CLOWN!!! YOUR OLD ENUFF FOR YOUR WANTS NOT TO HURT YOU. 78,621 MILES IS WHAT ON MY REBUILD ENGINE, I DON'T EVEN KNOW A CARFAX COMPANY TO FAX OR INFOR. THEM WHAT I REBUILD, FIXED, OR UPGRADED. IT'S NOT YOUR CAR, SO WHY YOU WORRIED.

He just sent me an answer on e-bay & called me a retard after explaining how the stuff is called Upgrades but NO RPO sticker. I politely invited him to come here & show pics & explain it to us since he cant show pics there? I doubt he will join but I gave him my user name as well & said to say Hi. LOL!

I'm trying to help this poor soul Ty. I told him if he want's people to leave him alone and start talking money to show the code....plain and simple.

I'm doing this BECAUSE of the babies. I woke up at 7:15 last night thinking I was late for work...got dressed and everything. My wife thinks I'm nuts....but she knew enough to let me sleep for another 11 hours.

I remember those days, soon I am going to be waiting 11 hrs for them to come home:eek: I just hope they put their shirts back on the right way instead of inside out:D:eek::eek::eek:

first he wouldn't take less than 4k now he won't take less than 5k. The car looks like a real Turbo T but it's def not a GN. Why would someone take a GN and change out the interior, bumpers, grill when they could just buy the Turbo T and have all that already. I like how he calls them upgrades when they're actually stock parts on a stock Turbo T. What a douche.

is it me or does the intake plenum look like its at an angle, or my eyes are
getting like Grumpy's or maybe I'm on the same meds as this guy!!! or maybe I should be on his meds.

Ron

YES!!!! It's on!!!

Who did this!!??

"Q: this car may actually be a) a real Grand National with the wrong header panel, wrong grill, wrong paint and wrong seats.... or b)you may be an idiot. I'm going with "b"."

Hey, notacarlo, that was me. I just couldn't help it. I'm sorry...............well, o.k. I'm not really sorry, he is an idiot!

The really sad thing is that such a maroon ever owned this car. It was a sad day in all of Buickdoom when this jerk-off sat behind the wheel and turned the key for the first time. Somehow it's like Screech from "Saved by the Bell" owning a Lamborghini and painting it a John Deere scheme as an upgrade. As a TR lover I feel violated.

I just read the Q&A on Ebay. HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA. WTF is wrong with this guy? I think my I.Q. dropped just by reading the idiotic things that he wrote.