Doesnt look like agrand national.

If that car is a GN, then my car is a GNX, and my car ain't no GNX. Guy is smokin some crack. :confused::rolleyes:

HA!!! you missed the best part!!!!

Look at the mileage he states.

Then look at the top right of the screen.

Number Of Owners:-
VIN:1G4GJ1171HP430275
Last Odometer Reading:177196 miles reported May-21-2004
Report Run Date:Aug-23-2010 12:13:48.646 CDT

PURE GENIUS.

And there IS rust on the Alternator fan.

Did you read the Q&A? It's an abortion. Hope he's not a member here. What a douche.

wow with the fresh car wash I didn't even notice the HUGE dents in the hood.. Must be past my bedtime and my eyes are seein different colors.. Blue interior.. Guess I just see GRAY ... Guess I need better glasses :p OH a DEALER has it.. That explains everything :rolleyes::redface:

wow with the fresh car wash I didn't even notice the HUGE dents in the hood.. Must be past my bedtime and my eyes are seein different colors.. Blue interior.. Guess I just see GRAY ... Guess I need better glasses :p OH a DEALER has it.. That explains everything :rolleyes::redface:

I see a vinyl top, Has to be a twin turbo GNX FBI special pursuit car made to look like a trashed out T, t-type, regal with and LC2 implant for undercover drug sting operations for use on the Arizona border. Yes I am 100% sure... off to bid.

Reported and flagged. If the dude is going to be a douche and not provide proof....then he's done for.

I may have just littered his message box. I hope some poor schmuck doesnt fall for that.

It has a "transmation"

It is a convertible TEE TOP. Must have been special ordered that way.

Haha. When the roof it up you can take out the TEE TOPS if you don't want as much air as when the top is down.

The Autocheck gives it a 36 when other similar vehicles are only 14-29 which means it must be worth the money.

So I got a reply to my question......

1.) Can I see the RPO codes on the trunk, it should read WE2, if it doesn't it isn't - no need to drum up price by calling it a GN.

REPLY - "No time for kid games. I'm not a liar and don't like to be disprespected and called a liar. I know my car and what the title says and fot other have other classics that i'm not sale. So speak for yourself and dont send any more messages unless it's about money. "

This tells me he has a 57' Bellaire - which is a chevette
a Ferrari 308 - which is a Fiero.

He he...Shenanigans......that was me. I'm famous.

I asked him to call me so we can talk money.

I'm trying to help this poor soul Ty. I told him if he want's people to leave him alone and start talking money to show the code....plain and simple.

I'm doing this BECAUSE of the babies. I woke up at 7:15 last night thinking I was late for work...got dressed and everything. My wife thinks I'm nuts....but she knew enough to let me sleep for another 11 hours.