Does anyone recognize my car?

Wow! You scored! Where did you find it? Craigslist?
A

86 T-type modified
86 T-type. Lightly modified

Thanks for the advice, I'll be priming the alky whenever I plan to get on it from now on. What do you guys think about daily driving on this setup (besides the mpg which seems to be atrocious so far)? It is a solid lifter cam does that make a difference?

The car was never on craigslist as far as I know, the guy used to work with me and gave me first dibs I think he knew I was coveting his car haha.

Is there a get together coming up soon in SoCal? I'd really like to meet some of you guys and soak up as much knowledge as possible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in Temecula. I can check the FAST unit and see what its doing. I would turn the boost down just to be on tbe safe side. We can hook ip Monday or Tuesday if that works for you.

Thanks for the advice, I'll be priming the alky whenever I plan to get on it from now on. What do you guys think about daily driving on this setup (besides the mpg which seems to be atrocious so far)? It is a solid lifter cam does that make a difference?

The car was never on craigslist as far as I know, the guy used to work with me and gave me first dibs I think he knew I was coveting his car haha.

Is there a get together coming up soon in SoCal? I'd really like to meet some of you guys and soak up as much knowledge as possible!

Get a hold of Cal Hartline, do a run on 20psi and record it and then send it to him to have it looked over and make changes as necessary, he is the man to go too if you have a car like that and needs the tune to be looked at. :)

Thanks for the offer Reggie that would be great, I'll pm you.

@turbogray
I don't have the fast software yet so no way of logging/saving a run.

Thanks for the offer Reggie that would be great, I'll pm you.

@turbogray
I don't have the fast software yet so no way of logging/saving a run.

its free to download from xfi.com, wish you had told me i have it on my PC and would help you log a run, i was near San Diego this afternoon, get together with 750hpv6 Neal he can be very helpful. :)

Really dang yea sorry I missed you, do you live near SD? Maybe we could meet up sometime, are there TR guys that hit up barona or Qualcomm?