Do I have a chance vs a 2013 cbr1000

I got a gixxer 1k. Wanna run them chicken? Lol...

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Took the car to the track yesterday before I line up with him I gotta fix some issues its taking forever to spool. Gonna look into it over the next week or 2. I should have 1.5 or lower 60 FT but spooling is not there making it a 1.9 best 60ft yesterday. I drove the car over an hour unloaded trunk and all the passengers and didn't change nothing car went 7.9 @93mph with 1.9 60ft. Awful... but mph and some tuning up the boost she will be In the 6.8ish.

This was 1/8 mile
Sent from my XT907 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

There is a big difference between a 7.9 in the 1/8th and a 6.8 in the 1/8th ....about 150HP . Not saying you can't get it there with tuning and a better 60' but your car would have to have a pretty lousy current tune to pick it up that fast. Good luck.

Bryan

I'm sure it will get there seems a far reach but I'm confident it will get there

Sent from my XT907 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

If I can get my 60 ft down I'll whoop that ass in the 1/8th for sure

After some other Buick guys in my area with these cars one looked at it and all seems right... when we went to check it out made a few whole shots and it seemed like a whole different animal than the track guess its learning how to
Drag race again after 10 years of not doing it also realized the vacuum line from fuel pressure regulator was off. Then on the way home from the Buick meet I whooped up on 2 bikes not sure what they were but 70mph roll and I pulled away pretty good with a passenger in my car as well... time for the track