Digital LED Tailights for the TR

Sorry to hear about your buddy's car! This is just one problem only and a small one at that! The problem is with the voltage on just some of the Turbo Regal's, not all! On some, the voltage get's real funky when the running lights or headlights are on and the turn signal is on, this in return sends those funky voltages to the LED boards. Causing the issue. Spaghetti Will solve it and they should be fine. The great thing about my LED taillights is that " They have a Warranty" and a great company that takes care of there customers That those E-bay store's usually don't offer.

Scot W.

do you have ones that blink like the stock lights?
They can be made to do that! That would be a special order. you will have to talk to the company about having them do that for you.

Scot W.

Voltage Issue Solved!!

Yes it will be solved shortly! Spaghetti has a GN in there shop now that that very problem happened to them too. Mike is working on solving the issue as we speak and will be fixing our problems at no charge to you. So please bear with us.

Scot W.
GOT A CALL FROM MIKE @ SPAGHETTI ENG. TODAY AND THE VOLTAGE ISSUE WE WERE HAVING WITH THE VERY FEW CARS IS NOW FIXED!!!

I will contact those of you that I have spoken to over this and give you the details in regaurds to this.

Thank you for being patient while we solved this!

Scot W.

PM me too! My PM's are now open since I can never seem to get emails from you Scot! Two different computers at two different locations and TWO different email programs!:confused: If this works I will be a happy camper.

Okay, PM's were sent to everyone that I have spoke to recently that has experianced the Same issue as Spaghetti & Me.

Scot W.

PM me too! My PM's are now open since I can never seem to get emails from you Scot! Two different computers at two different locations and TWO different email programs!:confused: If this works I will be a happy camper.
I was worried about you & your crappy computer! lol.. Because you were the first one I sent an e-mail to..

Hope you get your PM!! :D

Scot W.

Got the PM and spoke the person you mentioned but he seemed to not be sure of what was going on. Waiting for a phone call back from him. Any idea what the issue was with the boards??? Just curious.

Got the PM and spoke the person you mentioned but he seemed to not be sure of what was going on. Waiting for a phone call back from him. Any idea what the issue was with the boards??? Just curious.
Well it really wasn't an issue with the boards. It was a problem with a few cars that the voltage was wacky when the headlights or runninglights were on and also a turn signal. during this, the voltage was weird and then transfering that wacky voltage back to the LED boards. Well the LED boards are sensitive to voltage and this was causing them not to work properly on these certian cars. This explains now why most everyones cars work fine and a few didn't! I just couldn't figure it out why most of them worked fine and a few didn't. That is all taken care of now and everything should be fine from here on out.. Let us know how they work!! :)

Thanks!
Scot W.

Could I get in on this...Mine are still not working as advertised. I still have a stock bulb in.

Thanks

Any updates? Got a UPS notification from them but all it says is that UPS received billing info from Spaghetti. This was last week.

Any updates? Got a UPS notification from them but all it says is that UPS received billing info from Spaghetti. This was last week.
I recived the same info and was wondering when the package was going to get here so I called them and was informed that they did some last minute changes and they will be shipping out this friday!

Sorry about that!

Scot W.

I had to take my car into a shop to have my posi installed. My wife (who could care less about anything car related other than is starts and stops) was following me.

She commented that the LED tail lights looked very neat and bright.

I had to take my car into a shop to have my posi installed. My wife (who could care less about anything car related other than is starts and stops) was following me.

She commented that the LED tail lights looked very neat and bright.
;) Cool!

Grand National Digi-Tails Fix

Hey everyone,
Thank you all for waiting patiently for the fix. For those few customers that were having voltage issues a fix is on the way. We are currently testing for any other possible issues as we want to provide everyone with 100% working, quality lights. Please call us with any questions!

Brian Santilli
Director of Operations
Spaghetti Engineering Corp.
1-888-867-9309