Digital LED Tailights for the TR

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Hey Guy's here is TRUE Digital LED's (not just bulbs) Were talking 160 LED's for our Turbo Regals!! Either Sequential or Non-Sequential turned On or Off by a simple dip switch. They are easy to install, they come with full instructions and you install them using your own tailights.

Our kit is VERY close to Plug N Play with only 4 wire connections to do. The reason for not using the socket connectors is due to the socket connectors not being reliable in the past. We use Surface Mounting Technology on our boards. The boards are cut on a CNC router. and your regular bulbs will go back in the holes not used by the LED's..

HERE IS A VIDEO OF THE SAME MOVEMENT:
light-new.gif
Flashers, Running, Brake, Right turn

* We use 160 High intensity wide angle LED's.

* NO Cutting or Modifications done to your lens basket at all..

* Kit installs in less than 1 hour!

* Kit conforms to all DOT and SAE standards!

* These LED boards are profesionally done using red boards and surface mount technology. I'm not soildering these together in my basement! They are being done by a profesional company. They come with a full wiring harness, mounting hardware and full instructions. SEE PIC BELOW!

* Kit comes with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
( If a LED would happen to burn out that whole board will be replaced at no charge)

They are very bright compared to stock and very reliable.

Price is:
Sequential or Non-Sequential = $259.00 (full rear set)

** Prices includes shipping!

To purchase visit: http://www.injectionx.com/lightpage.html to order your kit today.

*** PIC'S SHOWN ARE THE PROTOTYPES JUST TO GIVE YOU SOME IDEA ON WHAT THEY WILL LOOK LIKE!! I'M GOING TO DO A COMPARISON ON MY CAR BY NEXT WEEK WITH ONE SIDE WITH THE "STOCK LIGHTS" AND THE OTHER SIDE "WITH THE LED's"

Scot W.

Thread looks good Scott. I think once you show them against the stockers people will get on board.

Any way to get some for the third brake light too???

After the rear lights, then you can get some for the front turning signals and 3rd brake light!

Looks good!!!

Adam

Any way to get some for the third brake light too???

After the rear lights, then you can get some for the front turning signals and 3rd brake light!

Looks good!!!

Adam
Adam I'll work on the third brake light when these are done and all orders are sent out.. ;)

We need at least 10 more orders guy's!!
Get yours now so we can close in on this group purchase!!

Scot W.

Any pic's of them on the car?
Here's some of the Prototype (LED vs STOCK Comparison) The pictures are crappy because it was raining out and I couldn't get back far enough! Video of them in action hopefully by Monday!!

** FIRST ONE IS JUST THE RUNNING LIGHTS ON :)

** SECOND ONE IS OF THE BRAKE LIGHTS ON ( look at the reflection on the ground from the LED's) :)

** LOOK AT THE LIGHT DIFFERENCE ON THE BUMPER!!!! :)

TO ORDER YOURS VISIT: http://www.injectionx.com/lightpage.html

I like it! :D Anything for the package tray brake light? That would be cool.
Yep! the LED replacment bulb from advance auto for now! I'll be working on the third brake light when this order is all taken care of but we still need at least 10 or more orders. So come on guy's! I would really like to be able to meet the 25 or more requirement for this purchase. ALOT of guys wanted to see them on the car, Well here is the comparison on the car. Now all we need to see is more purchases, were almost there!

Scot W.

Im trying to set my Pay Pal Account up as we speak even though i really don't trust the damn thing.

Thanks Jason!!

Thanks Jason Kramer (RJC RACING) I recived your payment! ;)

9 More to go guys! Come on and lets get this group purchase over with!! :)

Scot W.