Dallas Mechanic needed badly

fastrob

Help-
Have an 87 GN w/ several performance mods. Can't find a mechanic in Dallas that wants to help w/ what appears to be a MAF problem.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Dallas Mechanic

The car sputters and dies after running fine. The computer gives back a MAF code (per the last mechanic). It's got a MAF Translator on it as well but the problem is............I don't know how to do sh_t to cars. need someone who knows something.
Thanks for the reply!

Where do you live at?I ain't the best but I have dealt with alot of problems before and solved them.I have to as I do all my own work.Maybe I could help you figure it out.

Terry,

Give Bill Duke a call over in Ft Worth. 817-847-5144. Bill will be able to help you out in any way he can with the FAST system.

John Martin
1986 Buick T-type
10.79 @ 125.1
6.86 @ 100.7

If you still need help, try Scott Whitehorn, A&S Automotive in Keller, 817-431-3150 he's specializes only in HP EFI GM cars, has done wonders for several members cars and alot of the Vette clubs cars, and is very reasonable on pricing. I used to do all of my work myself cause I never trusted anyone to do as good a job as I would, until I met Scott. He's the one who did the LT4 conversion on my truck and am very happy with it, not to mention lots of other things on my other cars that I just didn't have time to do like time cover leaks, A-frame bushings..all the more time consuming things since I'd rather be water skiing in my spare time instead of working on 5 cars :)