Custom exhaust

blackdeathtrap

smoking six barrel
Just though id share this with you guys i built this set up my self its 3 inch duel side exit with one flowmaster super 10 muffler in the test pipe/cat location

Hope you guys like it

Attachments

• 1425063616116.jpg
    1425063616116.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 513
  • 1425063636042.jpg
    1425063636042.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 507
  • 1425063652363.jpg
    1425063652363.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 478
That looks great! Would love to hear it too, maybe someone can walk you thru a video upload. I ve wanted to do the same thing and eliminate the over the axle closeness as mine is lowered slightly. You feel like making another?

Id love to build another and yes im aware a super 40 and delta flow mufflers are bad but my muffler is a supper 10 its a race muffler one baffle good flow

Another reason is my cars lowered alot i couldnt fit 3 inch over the axel with out it hitting everything and causing false knock

So your downpipe goes straight into the muffler? Just making sure I understand where your starting at. Did you have to custom make some hangers for the pipes?

Out of curiosity, why didn't you use the single in, dual out version of the flowmaster? More than one way to skin a cat I know, just wondering if there was a reason.

Already had the duel 3 inch mid and the exhaust built and also the pocket in the floor for the cat which the mufflee fits in the supper 10 fits like its ment to be there

My question might not have been that clear or maybe I 'm not understanding your answer. A couple posts up Marty Fairchild asked to see the split where it goes into the 2 pipes, and based on your 1st pic you have a Super 10 that has 1 in and 1 out. What I was wondering is why you didn't use a Super 10 that has a dual out? Here's a pic of what I mean. It'd be already split for you. Then run it out the sides like you did. Again, I ask this as no disrespect intended. Too many times guy throw a project on here of something they did and are proud of, only to be picked to pieces. I love what you did! It has inspired me to do the same. I was just wondering if there was a reason for the single in, single out Super 10 that maybe you had for doing it that way. When in doubt, ask someone who has done it!

389-8430152.jpg