Cool car show details.

3ba052e9.jpg

48703dbb.jpg

ff4bd2b5.jpg

2927460f.jpg

5a036a22.jpg

Well, your's IS a damn nice car, one of the prettiest I've ever seen.......... but a TB owner's gotta do what TB owner has to do, besides.......it was only a $5....... Perhaps your eyes are bigger than your ego.....:eek:;)

Now that's funny right there....:D

But I digress...TNTSNBS definitely has one of the nicest T's around modified or not....that thing is awesome.

Perhaps your eyes are bigger than your ego.....:eek:;)

Actually i think my Turbo Is bigger than My ego and I actually don't like going to this shows anymore i showed up out of courtesy to mike because he is a nice guy.. :)

TNTSNBS:
I have been envious of you owning that car from the time that you bought it, but it is really too much car for me, and I really did not have the $$ for it when it was for sale, and I never will. It is a very beautiful example of a very pristine, extremely low mileage, unusually equipped turbo Buick T. Definitely a killer car though.
Whether fortunate or unfortunate, nothing is as big as life as your ego.
White cars generally are the favorites of people.
I have been very fortunate in life to have owned 3 of 5 turbo Buicks in white, and 2 of 3 Plymouths in white, a '69 440 GTX & then a few years later a '68 Hemi GTX.
Let the toothless, fat, & ugly old man win something in life, OK?

Hey Gary,

That covers alot of ground.........Which one of us are you talking about? :eek:;):D

Only I could fit that description. I have 2 teeth left, 1 upper & 1 lower. I keep telling women that I can't leave those "tell-tale" teeth marks that are so annoying, but young women don't seen to have much of a sense of humor anymore. Something about "seedy" old men, or maybe it's the 3 time or 4 time generation gap between mine & theirs that bothers them. I only have guns & cars because I don't have a woman in the house.

A Turbo T or T Type is not in the same class as a Turbo limited, it is like comparing a 5.0 to a Boss.;):D
The pecking order:
1. GNX.
2. GN.
3. Limited.
4. T.

It looks like Guy and I are at the bottom of the pile by your standards. The biggest problem with GNX's is that they typically don't see the light of day. I have been honored to know of at least 2 that actually got driven as the factory intended. GN's all look the same. I love going to a show and chatting with an owner and they can't even pick out their own car from a distance. Limiteds are cool and I like them because they're sleepers but not everyone goes for the pillow seat interior or the "old man's car" persona. T-Types and turbo T's are the bang for the buck and are quicker and faster than GN's because they are lighter. You're just jealous. :p

Neal

A Turbo T or T Type is not in the same class as a Turbo limited, it is like comparing a 5.0 to a Boss.;):D
The pecking order:
1. GNX.
2. GN.
3. Limited.
4. T.

Maybe you're right Dennis,

But then again, where was your Limited???

Oh yeah, it was at home in your garage.......... as you rode out in the truck with Nick and I.... ;)

To me at least, There's a difference, Dennis, between what I like because I can afford, and what I would like if I was bucks up. In my world of turbo Buicks, I prefer '87's, no roof treatment, the sports mirror package, & the limited outside trim known as the "Wide Bevel" option on most cars. On real life Limited's, I don't like the leather seats, nor the 60-40 or 65-35 seats, the shift on the tree, nor the door trim package. I do like the lighted glove box trim.
I do prefer bucket seats, and I like the looks of them better than any other type of seat.
Never was a fan of the chrome mirror package, even though they are super rare.
Theoretically, the '86's should be worth more than the '87's because they're rarer, but in real life it isn't so. Aesthetically & cosmetically, I prefer the '87 package over the '86 package.
You're pecking order might be politically correct to the uninitiated, but not "real world" correct to the people that have owned several of these cars. I've owned 5 of these, and I am not known for my politically correctness. I prefer to be a "renegade".
FWIW, IMHO, & HTH.

Actually with the aluminum bumper supports and drums my Limited is lighter than most. Always fun to mess with Buick owners, I do miss my GN and if I buy another Turbo Buick it will be a certain T hiding in the North East with 20k miles.

Actually with the aluminum bumper supports and drums my Limited is lighter than most. Always fun to mess with Buick owners, I do miss my GN and if I buy another Turbo Buick it will be a certain T hiding in the North East with 20k miles.

Your Limited is a non-posi car?

Neal