Cool car show details.

The Cali freeway trafic is "stressful" at the least for us desert dwellers, but the trip was well worth it and look forward to it again in the near future. :)

Sorry about trying to park the chicken coop on your trailor .... I haven't driven it since November....going through a learning curve still and those long pads on the rear brakes sure do bite hard SCRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEECH...:p

Ditto.:(

BTW, who owns that silver T with the Recaros....that car looks so badass!

Rodney,

The silver T belongs to Albert AKA: Beto from Orange county. I was checking out the fit of his wheel and tire combo. That's an 18 x 10" wheel in the rear and it fits without rubbing. It's a super clean car too. Maybe he can chime in with some more details.

Neal

Awards.JPG
black.JPG
Budniks.JPG
Chat.JPG
Chicken stroker.JPG
Crank award.JPG
Fillers.JPG
Guy.JPG
inside J&S.JPG
Awards.JPGblack.JPGBudniks.JPGChat.JPGChicken stroker.JPGCrank award.JPGFillers.JPGGuy.JPGinside J&S.JPG Some pix from my camera

one more....
Shouldn't it say....
"Well maybe it can..."
"It's capable"
:p
View attachment 164583
That is a very nice car with the potential to run strong, I was really looking forward to see it because of all the drama that followed the sale and delivery. Great interior and paint. Its nice to know the buyers side of the story. I guess what turn key is different from the seller and buyer point of view.

The show was great, it reminds me of the days when we used to be able to get that many cars for a Phoenix show. Hopefully if there is a show next year I will bring my car? The new rear BUMPER FILLER was very impressive and will probably find a way onto my car.

Thanks again for the hospitality.

All the cars in the pics look bad a$$ just that blue T kinda floats to the top as far ingenuity,stance,setup,thinking out side the norm. My bet would be that the blue turbo T took home a plaque.....

Mike:
If not the best, one of the best turbo Buick car shows that I have ever had the privilege of attending. Met some new turbo Buick enthusiasts & owners, renewed acquaintances of "already" friends. Great to see the Phoenix - Arizona clan out here in force again. Great food & drink. Great weather, I burnt like a lobster. Don't keep enough antifreeze in my system anymore, I guess. Gotta love the turbo Buick posse. Not another one like it in the world, I'll bet. Thanks, everybody for the props on my car, too. Turbo Buicks almost as far as the eye can see. Well, us "oldsters" eyes anyhow. Great Show. And I know that Steve Hurst was with us at least in spirit. Many thanks to Mike Barnard (alias SPOOLFOOL2), Sheriff John, Alan Budnik, John of J & S Gear, Nick Micale, Lou Czarnota, alias turbolou, Rock Star, Pizza King Rafael even though he did not bring his beautiful wife and any other vendors / suppliers that I may have forgotten, & all who attended. I felt like a kid in a candy store. Of course I am no longer a kid and I am not supposed to eat candy. This was such a great show. Was nice to see the Hurst family there also.

All the cars in the pics look bad a$$ just that blue T kinda floats to the top as far ingenuity,stance,setup,thinking out side the norm. My bet would be that the blue turbo T took home a plaque.....

It should have but I think the show and prices were fixed..:p oh well!!!

Yes, I agree. I am definitely envious of TNTSNBS & his T. That is a beautiful extremely low mileage turbo-T. I can't even dream that fast.

750H.P.V6 said:
Rodney,

The silver T belongs to Albert AKA: Beto from Orange county. I was checking out the fit of his wheel and tire combo. That's an 18 x 10" wheel in the rear and it fits without rubbing. It's a super clean car too. Maybe he can chime in with some more details.

Neal

Thx Neal & Rodney for the compliments, yup that car belongs to me grandbeto:).

Or friends of friends :p , como'n i saw you slip Nick that $100 dollar bill earlier during the day. ;)

Well, your's IS a damn nice car, one of the prettiest I've ever seen.......... but a TB owner's gotta do what TB owner has to do, besides.......it was only a $5....... Perhaps your eyes are bigger than your ego.....:eek:;)