Cool car show details.

SPOOLFOOL2

Fiberglass bumper filler dude. (949) 433-1257
Staff member
One week to go. Figured that I’d start a new thread with just the details, as the other thread is getting kinda big.

The Cool Car Show will be held next Saturday, June 30, 2012. Once again, it will be held at

J and S Gear Co.

18222 Gothard St.

Huntington Beach, CA. 92648

Show will start 10-11:00ish. Lunch will be promptly served at noonish. Followed by a quick vendor introduction, then car show, plaque and prize presentation. The rest of the afternoon will be open to just hanging out, and giving Lou a hard time about not owning a Turbo Buick.

Food, drinks, and some chairs will be provided. We won’t have nearly enough chairs for everyone, and hope people will remember to bring some. “TURBO BUICK” people may bring stuff to sell or trade. Vacuum cleaner sales people will be tarred and feathered at will.

Cars will be judged (by judges), and awarded plaques for,

*Best Hot Air

*Best T-Type, Turbo-T, Limited

*Best Grand National

*Best GNX, TTA, Hybrid

*Best Non-Turbo Buick

*Best of show

*plus a few other “Specialty” awards will be given out, that will be announced at the show.

Parking.

J and S Gear’s parking lot will hold around 35 cars. The lot next door will hold 8-10. These two lots will be for Turbo Buicks and Turbo Buick powered vehicles only, with the exception of Jay Leno’s car and two others. Directly across the street is parking for another 50-60 cars. This parking will be for non Turbo Buick cars and overflow from the J and S lots. Non-Turbo Buick cars will be allowed to pull into the J and S lots after lunch and group photos have been done. A specialty plaque “may” be on hand for “The Most Butt-hurt person, after being asked to park across the street”. PLEASE, be cool to the people helping to park cars. They’re out of work carnival workers and may flip out.

Thanks for all the support. See everyone there.

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

Below is the most current attendance list. Please notify me of any changes, additions, & / or deletions.​
Planned attendance for 06-30-2012 show as of 06-24-2012:
J & S Owner--------------John-------------------------Huntington Beach, CA (J & S Gear)​
Turbolou.------------------Lou Czarnota--------------Lake Forest, CA (Lou's Auto Repair)​
Budnick wheels----------Alan Budnok---------------Huntington Beach, CA (Budnik Wheels)​
SPOOLFOOL2---------Mike Barnard-------------Hntgn Bch, CA------------87 GN
Nick Micale-------------Nick Micale---------------Phoenix, AZ
TurboTGuy.-------------Guy Cunningham---------Phoenix, AZ---------------87 Turbo-T
nucnova.-----------------Dave------------------------Phoenix, AZ
sand1.--------------------Hector----------------------Phoenix, AZ
Krom.--------------------Dennis----------------------Phoenix, AZ
AZMotorgod.-----------Robert Webber.------------Peoria, AZ------------------87 GN
GBudd.--------------------??????????.----------------Seal Beach, CA-----------Jeep-GN
TNTSNBS.--------------mystery guest.-------------Long Beach, CA-----------87 Turbo-T
Turbolou.----------------Lou Czarnota--------------Lake Forest, CA
WilliamsGN.------------Jeff Williams--------------Santa Clarita, CA----------87 GN
750H.P.V6.--------------Neal Steward--------------San Diego, CA
Boost23l.----------------Brent Hayhurst------------AZ-SoCal-------------------
TType85.----------------Chris Wilson.--------------Garden Grove, CA--------86 T-Type
rafael vasquez----------Rafael Vasquez------------Mission Viejo
Carl Vasquez-----------Carl Vasquez---------------Mission Viejo
Sergio vasquez---------Sergio Vasquez------------San Juan Capistrano
John Saleby.------------John Saleby----------------Walnut, CA
Meanchicken.----------Tim-------------------------????????????, CA-----------68 Camaro-rat
Reggie West------------Reggie West---------------Temecula, CA
TTA579-----------------Scott------------------------Lawndale, CA
Mikalanjavin-----------Mikal-----------------------Marina Del Rey, CA--------87 GN
84gnLA-----------------Armando Mendoza-------Los Angeles, CA
Gary Wells.-------------Gary Wells-----------------Long Beach, CA------------87 Turbo-T
Flaco.----------------------Flaco-------------------------????????????, CA--------​
dpasadena.--------------???????---------------------Pasadena, CA-----------------
???????????.------------Pete-------------------------Pasadena, CA-----------------
Jorge.---------------------Jorge-------------------------?????????????-------------​
grandbeto.---------------beto---------------------------Hawaiian Gardens, CA---​
87GN4S&S.-------------Scott--------------------------Santa Clarita-------------87 GN​
818GN--------------------????????--------------------????????????----------------???????​
6LE Designs.------------????????--------------------???????????----------------87 GN​
Underboost.--------------Brent--------------------------Yorba Linda, CA------------------No TB​
daves87gn.---------------Dave Romero---------------Pico Rivera, CA---------------------No TB​
dank GN.------------------Chris---------------------------Palmdale, CA----------87 GN​
02WS686GN.------------Rick Seitz--------------------Power TV/Automedia------------No TB​
QWKRTNU---------------????????---------------------????????????-----------------------No TB​
Instro84.-------------------Dale--------------------------??????????????-------------------No TB​
Lil Truck-------------------Steve Klug-------------------Idaho City, ID-----------87 GN​
EVIL87.--------------------Luis----------------------------Compton, CA------------87 GN​
2urbov---------------------Jesse--------------------------?????????, CA----------87 GN​

There will be some very nice cars parked in ALL the parking lots. Judges will go to all.:)

To help turbo Buick owners and Mike's hospitality for this event, I would like to make a special offering only good for those attending on Saturday, June 30.

As the warm weather is here, our car's cooling systems need attention, and what is an excellent service item but a flush with a RMI-25 treatment? :)

We have a current internet special of two 8oz bottles [each bottle is one treatment] for $20 shipped in the USA.

For this one day only there, I will offer 3 bottles for $20! :D

I am looking forward to Mike's new products, and appreciate the opportunity to be part of it, thanks.

I will not be out done by anyone from Arizona & decided as a one time only offer a 3 " TH style down pipe for $395.00 regular price is $450.00 this is an all stainless steel, including oversize puck assembly, USA made downpipe, and it is polished. The outlet bend radius is more gentle for better flow, and for fitment on most headers including ATR's. These pipe aren't always available & I feel fortunate to have two available at this price & being able to offer them as a tribute to Mikes efforts for putting this event together for us.

Attachments

• Downpipe.jpg
    Downpipe.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 109
I will not be out done by anyone from Arizona & decided as a one time only offer a 3 " TH style down pipe for $395.00 regular price is $450.00 this is an all stainless steel, including oversize puck assembly, USA made downpipe, and it is polished. The outlet bend radius is more gentle for better flow, and for fitment on most headers including ATR's. These pipe aren't always available & I feel fortunate to have two available at this price & being able to offer them as a tribute to Mikes efforts for putting this event together for us.

Nice Piece!

Well!
Not to be out done by a Polock or an inlander,:eek: I'll be offering (for the first time ever) some of my new, one piece rear bumper fillers, for $350.00 CASH only. Here's the link I posted on T6P. http://www.t6p.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18813
They will be offered in black gellcoat.
Garybumperfillers091.jpg

Here's one I had painted white, for a very picky TB.com mod.:rolleyes:
Whitebumperfillers052.jpg

Whitebumperfillers007.jpg

Mike B.

Looks like Nick & I have forced an early unveiling of the secret body fillers. I have seen them close up & they are like every thing else the maniac spoolfool does. Over the top & perfect. I can't say enough about the workmanship, quality & made in the U.S.. The price is fair also considering all the effort that was put into producing them.

Please add me to your list, Steve Klug, Idaho City, Idaho, 87 GN.

Thanks, looking forward to meeting everyone.

Cripes. My car is in no shape to be parked anywhere near one of Leno's.

Will there be an award for "needs the most work"?

I'm a pro photographer and I will be bringing my camera. The images will be available for FREE afterward. My website is in my signature.

One week to go. Figured that I’d start a new thread with just the details, as the other thread is getting kinda big.

The Cool Car Show will be held next Saturday, June 30, 2012. Once again, it will be held at

J and S Gear Co.

18222 Gothard St.

Huntington Beach, CA. 92648

Show will start 10-11:00ish. Lunch will be promptly served at noonish. Followed by a quick vendor introduction, then car show, plaque and prize presentation. The rest of the afternoon will be open to just hanging out, and giving Lou a hard time about not owning a Turbo Buick.

Food, drinks, and some chairs will be provided. We won’t have nearly enough chairs for everyone, and hope people will remember to bring some. “TURBO BUICK” people may bring stuff to sell or trade. Vacuum cleaner sales people will be tarred and feathered at will.

Cars will be judged (by judges), and awarded plaques for,

*Best Hot Air

*Best T-Type, Turbo-T, Limited

*Best Grand National

*Best GNX, TTA, Hybrid

*Best Non-Turbo Buick

*Best of show

*plus a few other “Specialty” awards will be given out, that will be announced at the show.

Parking.

J and S Gear’s parking lot will hold around 35 cars. The lot next door will hold 8-10. These two lots will be for Turbo Buicks and Turbo Buick powered vehicles only, with the exception of Jay Leno’s car and two others. Directly across the street is parking for another 50-60 cars. This parking will be for non Turbo Buick cars and overflow from the J and S lots. Non-Turbo Buick cars will be allowed to pull into the J and S lots after lunch and group photos have been done. A specialty plaque “may” be on hand for “The Most Butt-hurt person, after being asked to park across the street”. PLEASE, be cool to the people helping to park cars. They’re out of work carnival workers and may flip out.

Thanks for all the support. See everyone there.

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

Looking forward to meeting everyone. Anyone know if taking the 57 would be faster...less crazy people on 57

News flash!
There will be no excuse for falling asleap at this event, as Rock Star Energy Drink will be hooking us up with many cases of tweeker-juice.:cool:

Mike B.

I won't be able to make it. Taking my wife and kids to visit my parents in AZ. I was hoping to make it - but a little vacation is in order for the family.