ckperformance 2004r overhaul manual

Hey chris..Put me down for one too..email me when its time to pay & ill pay with paypal or money order or whatever needed..
Thanks,Brian

drew we gotta change your number.ask mark from pts what im talking about.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahmark do you know what i mean?

drew we gotta change your number.ask mark from pts what im talking about.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahmark do you know what i mean?

Re:#

I know what you mean. No way it gets changed. I earned that # the hard way. Besides it's only a #. Drew:)

we have a list of everyone who wants one and as soon as they are ready we will SPAM all of you.we are just waiting for reprint permission from gm and atec transtool and they are off to the printer .

we have a list of everyone who wants one and as soon as they are ready we will SPAM all of you.we are just waiting for reprint permission from gm and atec transtool and they are off to the printer .

rebuild manual

Chris,

Does it still look like you'll have them done this month? I've got the cash set aside for the rebuild manual, tools and parts! :D Just let me know when and where to send the check!

Rob

200 4 R Performance Rebuild Book

I'll definately take a book Chris.

How's it coming ?? Will it be on schedule ... mid Dec. ??