ChiTown guy's????????

For thin pie, I say Sanfratello's. The original one in Glenwood is still the best.
pizza.gif
eating.gif

RL

hey rick i know ya forgot Arrenellos down the road in glenwood!!! deep or thin pizza are the best!!!

hey rick i know ya forgot Arrenellos down the road in glenwood!!! deep or thin pizza are the best!!!

i agree! arrenellos is def one of the best in chicago. there is one right around the corner from you rick on 179th and lagrange.

yes sir, i live 2 minutes from from the latter and just ordered from the former! i think the second one is spelled aurelios pizza

I have had Aurelios several times, I will be in Lombard/Addison for 4 more days so I am making the rounds...:biggrin: 1 pie at a time...:cool:

And I just sent in my unpaid toll fee. since I blew thru the I pass.....Just trying to do my part..

Not hard to find good food in Tinley. ;)

Have you been to Portillo's? 159th and Harlem. Everything there is good. Got to try the ribs!

I did Portillo's last time up. Stopped in there a couple times. Thought I'd go for a Lil local flavor. And Lou's

Where bouts in Tinley are you gonna be? There are a ton of little ma and pa joints. You working on tracks? Lights?

RL

I'm a electrician for for CN. Mostly install new electronic systems on locomotive's. Road calls when they breakdown. Optional.:D Its good to be the senior journeyman and have only been there a year.
We are staying at the Hotel Motel Holiday Inn. ( my 80s reference) I believe its a convention center.
Some update training. The real comical part is I've never been a electrician.:eek:
Or even been on a locomotive before.

I'm a electrician for for CN. Mostly install new electronic systems on locomotive's. Road calls when they breakdown. Optional.:D Its good to be the senior journeyman and have only been there a year.
We are staying at the Hotel Motel Holiday Inn. ( my 80s reference) I believe its a convention center.
Some update training. The real comical part is I've never been a electrician.:eek:
Or even been on a locomotive before.

My wife does the tax work for the 401k plan for the employees at that hotel. :cool: I used to work 2-3 miles from there. Usually a decent car cruise on Friday nights at the Steak n Shake which is at 163rd and Harlem (you will be at 183rd and Harlem). Not sure if people still show up there or not.

That's the place.....can she get me an upgrade..?:D I will be leaving Thurs. evening heading to Freeport to pick up our new pup then home. So I'll miss the weekend festivities. We stayed downtown for the weekend a few back. Had all of that I wanted. I guess I'm just a country mouse.

Scott4dmny also does electrical stuff for CN about 5 miles from Tinley. Pm me your phone number, I may be around that area this weekend.

Kool...I'll be in there shop a few days. Hell I coated some parts for him awhile back.
Any good steak places around?....