ChiTown guy's????????

rmar

Yo Baby Daddy
Anyone out near Lombard????????? Looking for some food.....:biggrin:
Maybe a good pizza or steak joint.

Thanks
Ronnie

I am close to Lombard. There are a lot of nice places in the area. Roundheads is a pretty good pizza place. Then there are a lot of fancy restaurants in the area too. Capital Grille, Claim Jumpers. Wild Fire in Oakbrook is a great steakhouse.

Damn Ronnie...how did you talk the wife into to giving you allowance again?

Bryan

Thanks and keepem coming. Hows Giordano's pizza?

O she will pay to have me outta town......:biggrin:

Giordanos is ok. Dominicks pizza in villa park is probably the best around the area. Steak joint. J Alexanders in Oakbrook is awesome and 100 south in elmhurst is real good.There is a sports bar down the street from 100 south called Charlies that has great food for a sports bar. Like stated above claim jumpers and wild fire are real good. capital grill is good but not cheap. You also have maggianos in oakbrook right by wildfire great Italian food. Bucco de pepo right next to claim jumpers has good food. There is also Gibsons steak house but they way to expensive for me. Pompei is real good . there is selernos in villa park with offtrack betting. Dam now Im hungry again. I just had Pizza from Pyramid club in addison. Johns pizza was the best in town but they closed a couple months ago. Pyramid bought the phone number and the recipe and its pretty close but not the best . I you look in a phone book for lombard for a pizza place there are probably 30 of them hope this helps

Short 15 minute drive north on 355 rt 53 to Elk Grove Village to Lou Malnati's - the absolute BEST deep dish pizza period IMO. Located at 1050 East Higgins Road Elk Grove Village, IL 60007

Short 15 minute drive north on 355 rt 53 to Elk Grove Village to Lou Malnati's - the absolute BEST deep dish pizza period IMO. Located at 1050 East Higgins Road Elk Grove Village, IL 60007

Lou's is my favorite, I was just checking for some local favorites.

By far the best deep dish pizza!!!

Portillo's ribs are the bomb! You gotta try them if you are a rib man. Looks like the closest is Elmhurst on RT.83.

Portillo's ribs are the bomb! You gotta try them if you are a rib man. Looks like the closest is Elmhurst on RT.83.

I am awe full picky about good ribs. I was the HMFIC of a Memphis in May competition cooking team for several years....

Pie is on the way....

Connie's Pizza on Archer Ave in Chicago and Lou Malnati's in Schaumburg are hands down the best of the best

I'll stick with Giordano's and Lou's both are good but Giordano's is a lot closer to me, :tongue: