Chiown almost time?

Interior isn't ready for pics quite yet. :D It has a B&M Pro Ratchet shifter that I still need to remove so I can get my stock shifter and counsole back in.

Here is a motor shot with the old MAF pipe, new one is a polished RJC piece.
hpim1245n.jpg

Do you still have your old MAF pipe?....if so how much?...where do you get those powder coated pipes?

Do you still have your old MAF pipe?....if so how much?...where do you get those powder coated pipes?

I actually sold it on the board here. I had originally gotten it from Full Throttle, but haven't seen it on their site in a long time.

It appears to be the same pipe that RJC sells (my new one). I think it is just polished aluminum. You can probably scuff it up and have it powdercoated whatever color you want.

:cool:

I actually sold it on the board here. I had originally gotten it from Full Throttle, but haven't seen it on their site in a long time.

It appears to be the same pipe that RJC sells (my new one). I think it is just polished aluminum. You can probably scuff it up and have it powdercoated whatever color you want.

:cool:

Yeah I was thinking that, but I'm sure it's much cheaper to buy it already done...I got a quote for some powder coating before and the prices were ungodly

Yeah I was thinking that, but I'm sure it's much cheaper to buy it already done...I got a quote for some powder coating before and the prices were ungodly

Check with rmar on this board, he is in southern IL, I'm sure he'd hook a Buick brother up.

Mine must not think it's time yet. Last time it saw the sun a few weeks ago to do a sun/buff check, it puked it's guts out all over the drivestreet. It will be ready in time for summer though.
I should finish putting it back together soon too.

How about 31 psi boost! :biggrin:

Felt like I was on my way to the moon! :eek:

On the next blast I blew a dam cooler coupling. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• QuickSave 1216.010.zip
    24.6 KB · Views: 38
Think it's time for that dual nozzle, if it's not on already. :eek:

Still a single believe it or not. Control knob only on 6 or so. That stuff goes a long way. Plus tonights weather is like a extra inter cooler. :cool:

I just put the couplings back together. I'm going back out.

Be back ina few.......

Still a single believe it or not. Control knob only on 6 or so. That stuff goes a long way. Plus tonights weather is like a extra inter cooler. :cool:

I just put the couplings back together. I'm going back out.

Be back ina few.......

What time are you getting home from work these days? I've got something stupid for you. :D

hows the injector saga rick?

#4 was hung open this time.:rolleyes: so ended up doing the other three today. Did a fuel filter and changed her erl too.

She asked what time you wanted her to swing by for that first installment. :tongue:

#4 was hung open this time.:rolleyes: so ended up doing the other three today. Did a fuel filter and changed her erl too.

She asked what time you wanted her to swing by for that first installment. :tongue:

i have an injector she can check the spray pattern on:eek: