Chiown almost time?

Not Avg 6

If we get a good rain this week to clean the streets. I might bring the T out for a little cruise this weekend. :cool:

New tires and an oil change, hope to have mine out this weekend if the weather is good.

Glen, that's the normal spot for your car. Is it driveable?:confused:

Yeah it's driveable, just still no exhaust. Before I do the exhaust, I have to get the rear end out to have the posi and axles installed, so I can put on the new upper and lower control arms and sway bar. :rolleyes:

My little guy is 7 months old now, and it is IMPOSSIBLE to get out in the garage and do anything. Plus the wife is a CPA, so she's working 60hrs a week until April 15th, so that leaves me alone at home with the little guy.

Yeah it's driveable, just still no exhaust. Before I do the exhaust, I have to get the rear end out to have the posi and axles installed, so I can put on the new upper and lower control arms and sway bar. :rolleyes:

My little guy is 7 months old now, and it is IMPOSSIBLE to get out in the garage and do anything. Plus the wife is a CPA, so she's working 60hrs a week until April 15th, so that leaves me alone at home with the little guy.

Just giving you a hard time, Glen. I heard the car is nice. Hope to see you this summer.

Where's the motor and interior shots?

Interior isn't ready for pics quite yet. :D It has a B&M Pro Ratchet shifter that I still need to remove so I can get my stock shifter and counsole back in.

Here is a motor shot with the old MAF pipe, new one is a polished RJC piece.
hpim1245n.jpg

Thats a really nice car! You, Mike, and Rick should get in the World of Wheels next year.

Nice Glen.

Jas, World of wheels is a lot of work. Buddies was trying to get me to be in it this year, I was to lazy.

Thats a really nice car! You, Mike, and Rick should get in the World of Wheels next year.

Thanks:cool: Mike and Rick's cars are definately on another level, not sure mine would look at a show parked next to them. :eek:

Boost feels good, after 4 months of winter blues. Went out for quicky today. T-type got a lot of looks. :cool: