Chiown almost time?

Anybody taking a cruise later. I'm going to try too. I need to test out the new boost controller.

I just took a cruise to the Wash , nice air:D. What kind of PSI are you running on that beast?

Depends on the gas. 18psi is about all the street can handle last year I did run 25 at the track last year. I'm making some changes(waiting on parts) so I think the 18psi is going to be a hand full.

Had both my cars out today - a perfect day to do that! Later this week in the Chicagoland area it will be in the 70's and I'll check out some local cruise night spots:)

Paul

I was out at South Side Turbo Buick today. He resolved an issue i was fighting and pointed out another item that was taken care of. I took her to hang out with Dr. Boost and Betty but things got out of hand in the "hood". I left there and dropped her off at the car wash to get all waxed up and drove her out to Hanover Park. I'm here now...:cool:

I was out at South Side Turbo Buick today. He resolved an issue i was fighting and pointed out another item that was taken care of. I took her to hang out with Dr. Boost and Betty but things got out of hand in the "hood". I left there and dropped her off at the car wash to get all waxed up and drove her out to Hanover Park. I'm here now...:cool:

Wish I would have known you where at South Side TB. I would have rode over, my T was running sweet yesterday.