Chgo. South TR meet 7-25-10

That piece of sh!t beat me by 2 cars only

Two cars... I'm going to have to help you with that car. You should be out in front of any Z06. I toyed with a regular 400 HP C6 Saturday night. I had my mouth watering I've a Ford GT that I caught coming from downtown. His lady was sleep so he didn't want to play and get in trouble. Can't blame him for that. If it was me... shed been awaken by BOOST!

Mike, if the T Type isn't there I'm going to be so sad.

Two cars... I'm going to have to help you with that car. You should be out in front of any Z06. I toyed with a regular 400 HP C6 Saturday night. I had my mouth watering I've a Ford GT that I caught coming from downtown. His lady was sleep so he didn't want to play and get in trouble. Can't blame him for that. If it was me... shed been awaken by BOOST!

Mike, if the T Type isn't there I'm going to be so sad.

Richie, that's why people need to come out and learn. I knocked off a new Z06 in my T a short while ago.

Jas, I drove the T type to the last TR meet, it's my daily driver. ;) Think I'm going to switch up this week. If you want to come out early and check it out, let me know.

I read the kilt's show is saturday and sunday this weekend and it's car and bike show. Should be great. I know the ladies will pose and take pictures with your car if you ask. See what you can do and post em up.;)

Nice flamed bike they have in the entryway of that location by the way.:D

I think I read 82 and sunny. ;)

Anybody want to meet at shell at 191 and lagrange before heading over?

Tim - Lastest at 10:22 pm channel 7, 81 and sunny. ;)

I'm really looking forward to this, should be a perfect day and I'm ready to ride. Going to eat lunch at Culvers and head out at 1:45. It's a nice shelter right next to the parking lot that perfect for us if it's not taken. Nice 15 min. cruise down Cicero to the reservior.

Preparty before the Midwest meet. Let's get it on!!!! :D:D:D

Hey Mike, just came upon this tread, haven't been on here lately, car has been down for three weeks now. :mad::mad::mad: I'll have to catch the next one.

Good mourning fellas.

It's a perfect day for riding in a Buick. Looking forward to seeing you guys and your cars. Clean them up, check the oil, fill up the alky tanks and fire up those V6's. Riding fast with class, let's roll!!!!!!! :cool:

That was a great location Mike. That should be the official south side meeting place. :cool:

It worked out well Rick, thanks. Done deal, it's the official south side meeting place. It's great for us to have a meet every couple of months just to relax and enjoy the cars. I'll post pics soon, glad you guys were able to come out. And thank you to our special far north side guest Prasad, that was quite a surprise. :D

It worked out well Rick, thanks. Done deal, it's the official south side meeting place. It's great for us to have a meet every couple of months just to relax and enjoy the cars. I'll post pics soon, glad you guys were able to come out. And thank you to our special far north side guest Prasad, that was quite a surprise. :D

No Mike, thank you for hosting it. It was a great day and I enjoyed it. My nephew George had an ear to ear smile all day and working harder now to get his GN out.
We need people like you in our small community to keep the Buick brother hood alive. It was a haul for but well worth it. I will see if I can talk others into coming out next time.

Thanks again Mike!!!

Prasad:cool:

P.S. Dr. Boost and I are always clowning on the way home. His car is freakin wild. :eek:

Sorry Mike I couldnt make it , I have not seen my Wife and kids for 6 weeks so I needed to spend the day with them, I rode in DR.Boost's car wow what a monster for a stock 109 :rolleyes:

Pics

Guess who?

Attachments

• Copy of IMG_2033.JPG
    Copy of IMG_2033.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 85
  • Copy of IMG_2034.jpg
    Copy of IMG_2034.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 82
  • Copy of IMG_2035.jpg
    Copy of IMG_2035.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 83